Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the Jamila song reference in the lunch scene? I can't remember what she said now but I picked up on it when I watched earlier.

Edit - I think it was "see it in a boys eyes"

Reactions: 1
And an expert in every medical issue 🤣 she deserves a pay rise
😂 should she even be talking to Ste? I didn’t think they were allowed to treat friends and family. I could have just blindly made that uo though 😂

Tony is really starting to get on my nerves now. Anyone else’s think it’s him that’s trashed the car and now trashing the pub?
Maybe it'll turn out as some kind of Fight Club scenario where ehe has split personalities 🤣
---
😂 should she even be talking to Ste? I didn’t think they were allowed to treat friends and family. I could have just blindly made that uo though 😂
Yeh I think usually you would never treat friends or family but in hollyoaks village that is in no way possible, she probably knows the intimate medical history of everyone there 🤣

I wish Hollyoaks would be more realistic ie baby Morgan’s storyline . Nancy is able to get a flight to America straight away without a visa . Darren wouldn’t be able to go due to his criminal record.
Sometimes I think the writers think the target audience is stupid.
Although I give Nancy credit as she is pregnant and filming would have be difficult

Reactions: 2
I wish Hollyoaks would be more realistic ie baby Morgan’s storyline . Nancy is able to get a flight to America straight away without a visa . Darren wouldn’t be able to go due to his criminal record.
Although I give Nancy credit as she is pregnant and filming would have be difficult
I never pay attention to who the writers are, but my impression is always that they have so many and people coming and going that certain storylines are forgotten and then so not considered

It’s not impossible for Darren to get entry into the US but he needs to apply differently through a consulate or embassy I think? Nancy did say something about Darren’s fraud conviction making it more difficult. I assumed Nancy was going straight away to speak to the doctor because she could do the ESTA waiver thing and Darren will be sorting his situation out so he can follow later with Morgan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.