Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I mean I want to say it can't get much worse, buttttttt 😂

people keep asking if she has the dye yet and she keeps saying no. Is this someone's cue to offer the money/order on Amazon 🥴
I’m sure she ordered it a while back? Didn’t someone give her the money? I’m so confused 🤣🤣

I’m sure she ordered it a while back? Didn’t someone give her the money? I’m so confused 🤣🤣
I thought so too, but she repeatedly said today in that live that she hasn't got it yet. Maybe its another lie she's forgotten eh.
Apparently out shopping for a mattress and shock, horror, Bigo hasn't paid her yet.

The shop assistant just called her Sir when approaching her to serve. I notice she's also dodging all the questions as to where the hormones are..

The hormones can are held up again cos of her 'medication levels', she told someone "ItS a PrOcEsS DaRlInG. Its a process and can take months"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought so too, but she repeatedly said today in that live that she hasn't got it yet. Maybe its another lie she's forgotten eh.
Apparently out shopping for a mattress and shock, horror, Bigo hasn't paid her yet.

The shop assistant just called her Sir when approaching her to serve. I notice she's also dodging all the questions as to where the hormones are..
I’m sorry, I shouldn’t laugh but her being addressed as sir has tickled me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry, I shouldn’t laugh but her being addressed as sir has tickled me 🤣🤣
It did me too tbh, I mean the shop assistant wasn't even being rude - H does appear very masculine in terms of behaviour, dress, build etc and if I saw her out and didn't know any better I would assume she was male too in my head.

Reactions: 4
Holly Stanley #4 - County line smuggler; hormones been delayed, can’t get a proper job, relies on Jess to get paid

ok not my best lol post night shift post
I was gonna say....new thread name? Sounds like a job for @BananaRama! You never disappoint my dear.

Did anyone else hear the woman at the coffee shop call Holly sir? 😬. So where was her telling off for misgendering?? Apparently she is mattress shopping, that's what come up that she had put in her live but she said bigo money still hadn't landed in her account yet? Confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same wish I saw that 🤣🤣🥴
I thought I was hearing things for a min, but it was quite clear, but then someone else on the live said 'did she just call you sir'.

Yet H didn't even bat an eyelid, let alone correct her, berate her or scream that she was giving her dysphoria etc etc. Interesting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What did she do when they called her Sir? Did she just accept it?

Im sorry but as said above I wouldnt have known better. Youd think someone who wants to be female would put in some effort, to look more female? Its the pink cap and leather jacket for me

I was gonna say....new thread name? Sounds like a job for @BananaRama! You never disappoint my dear.

Did anyone else hear the woman at the coffee shop call Holly sir? 😬. So where was her telling off for misgendering?? Apparently she is mattress shopping, that's what come up that she had put in her live but she said bigo money still hadn't landed in her account yet? Confused.
She always has some issue regarding money not getting to her 🙄🙄 same sh!t different day. She isn’t very original is she 🤣

Reactions: 1
It did me too tbh, I mean the shop assistant wasn't even being rude - H does appear very masculine in terms of behaviour, dress, build etc and if I saw her out and didn't know any better I would assume she was male too in my head.
Well this is it. The most feminine thing she has on today is arguably the pink cap. She has a very masculine face still so I suppose it's going to happen. I really don't know why she bothers going live while she's out and about because the service is appalling. Most of the live is frozen because signal dropped. I must say though she looks very down and anxious today while out.

Reactions: 2
What did she do when they called her Sir? Did she just accept it?

Im sorry but as said above I wouldnt have known better. Youd think someone who wants to be female would put in some effort, to look more female? Its the pink cap and leather jacket for me
nothing, she literally didn't bat and eyelid, literally not even a look of anything on her face she just said oh thanks ill go and get some cash out (as they couldn't accept card for some reason). H didn't even look sad, annoyed, nothing. She was more bothered about finding a Barclays ATM as you can get a fiver out of there apparently. Then went promptly to Greggs for a steak bake!

Well this is it. The most feminine thing she has on today is arguably the pink cap. She has a very masculine face still so I suppose it's going to happen. I really don't know why she bothers going live while she's out and about because the service is appalling. Most of the live is frozen because signal dropped. I must say though she looks very down and anxious today while out.
I think the only thing she is anxious and down about is the lack of money in her bank account tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.