Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just gets everywhere on so many TV shows and so many adverts.

She loves herself so much but I don't know anyone in real life that actually likes her. This morning you need a lobotomy to watch, I feel my brain turning to mush if it's on for a few minutes.

Stephen should have gone to the jungle, she just doesn't need the money and the children don't need the disruption. I won't be watching it.

Reactions: 34
I don't like her that much either. She seems to be on everything. I don't think I will be watching the jungle this year for the first time ever.

Used to love Philip Schofield as well, grew up watching him with Gordon the Gopher. But he acts ridiculous around her.

Reactions: 14
I don't really watch anything that she's on so I guess I'll have an opinion when I'm a celeb starts. I can't imagine her and Dec being as funny as Ant and Dec but Stephen and Dec would've been funny.

Reactions: 2
I won’t be watching I’m a celeb I can’t stand how she acts all sweet and innocent ... no one can be that sickly !!

Reactions: 14
Gonna have to disagree with you, I really like her! She is one of my favourite female hosts, definitely prefer her to the likes of Tess Daley. But, I don't watch a lot of TV so I guess I don't see much of her and so it doesn't really bother me?

Reactions: 12
Her husband is a producer for many shows at ITV, that's how she gets and keeps these jobs.

She's really overused at the moment, and it's causing a backlash.

Reactions: 25
Oh finally!!!!!! I got excited when I saw that this didn’t say “does anyone love her as much as me”
Because you know now Ant and Dec aren’t the favorite child on ITV ? they need a new “squeaky clean” presenter to shove in our face.
She’s the ITV version of BCC’s Tess Daley.
We’re just gonna keep giving her work and make you like her.
No. Nope. No.
And don’t get me started on the rest ?

Reactions: 7
The thing is, she's acting all the time. She's not consistent. One minute she's on Celeb Juice saying the rudest things with her boobs out, the next she's on This Morning acting all coy & embarrassed at some mild thing and covered up. Which one is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I quite liked her in the early Dancing on Ice days but I agree she's become a bit full of herself in recent years. I also agree it's a bit odd being this caring, girl-next-door on This Morning one minute and then portraying this cheeky raunchy image in lads mags and shows like Celebrity Juice:unsure:

It's just dawned on me it may be the first time she's worked with Declan since the CD:UK days. Aww, that makes me feel a bit noxtalgic: who says CD these days lol

Reactions: 8
The thing is, she's acting all the time. She's not consistent. One minute she's on Celeb Juice saying the rudest things with her boobs out, the next she's on This Morning acting all coy & embarrassed at some mild thing and covered up. Which one is she?!
I used to love Celeb Juice when it started but then I realised how gross it is. I get Keith Lemon is just a character and most of the contestants are friends with him in real life, but I don't get how they all deal with it. If someone was constantly making comments about my body or saying they'd 'smash my back doors in', I'd kick them where it hurts!

Re: Holly Willoughby, I do like her on This Morning but I agree that she's on quite a lot of stuff at the moment, and it'd be nice to mix it up. I always preferred Fearne to Holly just because I liked her style and felt she had a bit more to offer? I also liked when Geri Halliwell and her daughter took over for Holly for a bit, when she was doing the baking and craft stuff.

Reactions: 5
I like Celebrity Juice Holly. I can take or leave the rest of her personalities.

I do feel like its a case of overexposure more than me disliking her.

Every outfit she's wearing out there is sponsored, she's making an absolute killing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.