Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe because the Marks&Spencers clothing line is winter must haves, and I don’t think it’s winter in Australia, therefore a summer wardrobe makes more sense than a winter one.
Exactly but this is the daily mail we’re talking about they don’t wanna waste their whole brain cell on one feature

Reactions: 2
I can't stand her. She is so childish. All that squealing and babyish ways on This Morning, you're an adult on an adult show, behave like it, or get a job on CBBies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t stand her! Her ‘girl next door persona but really she’s a millionaire living a millionaire lifestyle whilst pretending to know the trials and tribulations of being normal! fake as! And those crocodile tears!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand her. She is so full of herself
Couldn’t agree more used to love her! Now she’s stuck up her own arse and an attention seeker! Since she’s lost weight she’s become really arrogant and totally gets on my nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her and Phil are so smug !!!! He was ok when he presented with Ferne then the dope joined and they just make me not want to watch

Reactions: 12
Omg yes...I cant stand her, I think shes really irritating and just everywhere and she acts like everyone loves her...I dislike her clothing choices too, much preferred fern Britton on this morning...or even richard and judy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know who grates on me more.. Eamon and Ruth or Holly Willoughby.
I swear someone on This Morning production team said on another forum that Behind the scenes Eamon and Ruth are not very happy, seems that Eamon and Ruth lately aren't very good at covering that up and pass it off as banter.

Reactions: 2
I used to enjoy This Morning until Willobooby rocked up... her fake laugh and coy act are pathetic.
Can't stand Schofield either.
They need replaced.

Reactions: 7
hate them all. but i absolutely loathe eamon and ruth. They make my skin crawl. Unbelievably smug and the way they both act as if he's something special and a catch. He talks down to her and always says horrible things and she thinks it hilarious.

Reactions: 8
I wish they'd bin off Holly and Phil on this morning and have a group of say 10-12 presenters and then mix it up all the time so you've not got to watch the same two smug bastards who think the show is about THEM rather than the content 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
I’d say they should bin the show altogether, they seem to be scrapping the barrel with content these days. I mean the woman on there today marrying her dog? WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah its utter shite now-a-days isnt it!? I think they need to make it more topical, more of current affairs and use it to raise awareness of issues that need more light shining on them with real people as the guests to talk to, plus a bit of health/food/beauty thrown in to lighten it up. Not that I've put much thought into it haha! And having a collection of presenters will stop it all being bias to two peoples opinions all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d say they should bin the show altogether, they seem to be scrapping the barrel with content these days. I mean the woman on there today marrying her dog? WTF
First time I've watched it in ages today (honest)! And I tune in to see a woman marrying a dog. Like the dog could have a say. Weird show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish they'd bin off Holly and Phil on this morning and have a group of say 10-12 presenters and then mix it up all the time so you've not got to watch the same two smug bastards who think the show is about THEM rather than the content 🙄🙄
If I could like this 100 times I would. Completely agree.

Reactions: 3
They should bin her and replace her with Alison Hammond. She brings so much genuine laughter to the show, and would be so much better than Holly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.