Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh no, she's also really unhealthy looking atm she's lost so much weight. She is a perpetual bore.

I can never thinking of the guys name, is it Mulherne? I would've prefered him as two cheeky guys seems to work best for this format.

Reactions: 10
How is Holly selling items on her insta that she wears on tv without putting ad :oops: Instead she's used her show in the hashtags.

1holly.jpg

Found it and it's a $75 t-shirt

1tshirt.jpg

That's just one item, she's doing it throughout the whole show inc her entire outfit! She must be raking it in!

The sheep will buy it, anyone with any taste, won't. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
One of the commenters said Davina McCall would have been so cool... She's annoying as well lol
I would've liked the one who hosts Aussie I'm A Celeb, she seems hilarious!

I feel like we need new presenters as we don't seem to have many? Its always the same few people doing each show. Any new ones they've tried (Kelly Brook, Caroline Flack) haven't taken off/people haven't warmed to them.

Reactions: 2
I've never liked her. I love it in the holidays when we get Ruth on This Morning, she's classy and relatable like she would be one of your mums cool friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've never liked her. I love it in the holidays when we get Ruth on This Morning, she's classy and relatable like she would be one of your mums cool friends.
I don't mind Holly but when someone gets to the stage where you can tell they're in love with themselves, it's quite off-putting actually:rolleyes:

I agree, Ruth is lovely but maybe I'm being slightly biased as she reminds me of my mum lol

I think that Aussie presenter is great:pI'd not heard of her before but she's funny without being too annoying.

Also, you could be mistaken for thinking that was Tanya Burr instead of Holly in that peaches T-shirt photo - they could be twins these days.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure how she gets away with every outfit being an AD, it clearly is.

The huge fee she gets fo r doing the show is pocket money compared to how much she'll be making from the clothes I think.

Reactions: 6
Time to report, me thinks! I got jordan, so time for holly. she's not above the law.

Oh gosh no, she's also really unhealthy looking atm she's lost so much weight. She is a perpetual bore.

I can never thinking of the guys name, is it Mulherne? I would've prefered him as two cheeky guys seems to work best for this format.
Unhealthy looking?!? Really?! Don’t think so?i mean I agree she lost weight but she does not look unhealthy, that’s taking it a bit too far?Itv photoshops all her pictures because she’s definitely not that size, I mean you can see the difference in all the pictures of her in the beach in Australia with the kids, she’s not an unhealthy size!

Reactions: 3
^ I think that comment was about Davina McCall- I do agree she looks really gaunt now.

Reactions: 9
So she didn't wear any of her own m and s designs!

Revealed: Holly's £19,000 jungle wardrobe -
including one designer outfit costing £2,563 (but she didn't wear a single item from M&S despite her £950k deal)

The phenomenon began on the show's very first night, November 18, when shoemaker Grenson's site crashed under the weight of those logging on to buy their Nanette hiker boots. More than 400 pairs of the £255 boots went within hours. Miss Willoughby, 37, has put cowgirl chic and hiking boots back on trend with the help of her stylist Angie Smith and a slick social media profile. Her jungle fashion show has totalled more than £19,000 - and been a boon for shops. The online team at Harvey Nichols, which sold out of her top, skirt and belt ensemble by designer Isabel Marant in hours, even have a term for it: 'We've done a Holly again.' In an interview with Red magazine, Miss Willoughby insisted she wears 'normal clothes'. But fashion watchers have noticed a shift in her outfits from accessible high street to high end. Stylist Lucas Armitage said: 'For me this is a bit of a shame, I loved that she demonstrated how amazing our high street was.'

Reactions: 8

including one designer outfit costing £2,563 (but she didn't wear a single item from M&S despite her £950k deal)

The phenomenon began on the show's very first night, November 18, when shoemaker Grenson's site crashed under the weight of those logging on to buy their Nanette hiker boots. More than 400 pairs of the £255 boots went within hours. Miss Willoughby, 37, has put cowgirl chic and hiking boots back on trend with the help of her stylist Angie Smith and a slick social media profile. Her jungle fashion show has totalled more than £19,000 - and been a boon for shops. The online team at Harvey Nichols, which sold out of her top, skirt and belt ensemble by designer Isabel Marant in hours, even have a term for it: 'We've done a Holly again.' In an interview with Red magazine, Miss Willoughby insisted she wears 'normal clothes'. But fashion watchers have noticed a shift in her outfits from accessible high street to high end. Stylist Lucas Armitage said: 'For me this is a bit of a shame, I loved that she demonstrated how amazing our high street was.'
Maybe because the Marks&Spencers clothing line is winter must haves, and I don’t think it’s winter in Australia, therefore a summer wardrobe makes more sense than a winter one.

Reactions: 4
Unhealthy looking?!? Really?! Don’t think so?i mean I agree she lost weight but she does not look unhealthy, that’s taking it a bit too far?
Yes, very unhealthy looking! Even the mainstream media are reporting on it lol.

4DA025AA00000578-5884111-image-a-3_1529948471437.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...its-haters-posting-snap-slender-physique.html

Unless, you didn't realize I had written that post right after the person suggested Davina and assumed I meant someone else? ;)

^ I think that comment was about Davina McCall- I do agree she looks really gaunt now.
Yes yes! Thanks. Ikr I feel bad she obviously has some issues, maybe due to her love life, but it's so sad to see her look so gaunt and unhappy. Hope she gets the help she needs. I don't need to see her on my tv though.

So I read how her stylist told Holly to stop flopping her boobs out and try to be more classy by instead showing all her legs, which she has done endlessly ever since haha. I'm not sure which is worse tbh. She doesn't have her own style. Her stylist has really let her down, she could've had her pick of the crop and looking amazing. Nothing went with the jungle either. The cowboy boots and texas looks were bizarre. I kinda love anyone can tell her to wear something and she will just agree even though she's clearly uncomfortable lel

Last edited:
I like her, you could say I have two personalities one mumsy with my kids and one naughty with my mates :D
I thought her jungle outfits were awful though complete 180 on what she normally wears

Reactions: 3
I like her — but she really is on everything these days! Get tired of seeing her face and think there are some roles she doesn’t suit so well. Enjoy watching her on This Morning but the endless giggling gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 2
I really like Holly.
I think she looks good , especially after loosing bit of weight. I remember when she started to lose weight it happened sooo fast.. it seems that she was on a drastic diet, it is not possible to lose so much weight only with exercising in a short period of time. I would love to know what she did , but it's impossible to find any information on the internet.

Reactions: 1
I met her around a year ago i thought she was very lovely and nice. Tiny figure in real life aswell. But when presenters are always on tv and on multiple shows at the same time they always recieve backlash and become annoying

Reactions: 1
Can't stand her and Philip - so bloody smug. Vile. Not as bad as Eamon and Ruth - omg I can't stand them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.