Holly Willoughby #3 Its another jolly Hollyday for Holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread thanks to @LennyBriscoe for the title suggestion. recap for newbies...

Hollys on hollyday AGAIN
Her new tv show 'Take off' has started on BBC-its tit!
In the latest pic she uploaded it looks like shes had filler.

Reactions: 8
new thread thanks to @LennyBriscoe for the title suggestion. recap for newbies...

Hollys on hollyday AGAIN
Her new tv show 'Take off' has started on BBC-its tit!
In the latest pic she uploaded it looks like shes had filler.
She’s definitely had filler. I would say lip, jaw and cheek. And regular Botox. Don’t see anything wrong with that at all but it’s the way she is all squeamish about it when a feature on aesthetics is on This Morning, and she claims she could never get it done through fear of something going wrong. She’s so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s definitely had filler. I would say lip, jaw and cheek. And regular Botox. Don’t see anything wrong with that at all but it’s the way she is all squeamish about it when a feature on aesthetics is on This Morning, and she claims she could never get it done through fear of something going wrong. She’s so fake.
Shes so fake the fillers are the only authentic bit of her.

Perhaps she wasn't at the wedding because Mrs Ant is weeding out the excessive boozers......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe Ant doesn’t like her cos she replaced him on I’m a celeb for a bit

Reactions: 8
Maybe all the James Grant management were there & she wanted to avoid them due to legal battle?

Reactions: 11
I think her no show is another sign she is distancing herself from the old james grant crew. I reckon she will leave TM in less than 2 yrs

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she has left and wants to distance herself, they’ve arguably done absolute wonders for her career. Why do this and cause trouble for yourself?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she has left and wants to distance herself, they’ve arguably done absolute wonders for her career. Why do this and cause trouble for yourself?
Just a thought maybe she didn’t like the way YMU dealt with the Schove situation and Matthew. Then thought she didnt want to be associated with them. Also so far it doesn’t look like they have holidayed together this summer unlessthry are not posting the usual selfies

Reactions: 2
Just a thought maybe she didn’t like the way YMU dealt with the Schove situation and Matthew. Then thought she didnt want to be associated with them. Also so far it doesn’t look like they have holidayed together this summer unlessthry are not posting the usual selfies
I think she’s worried more will come out and it’s probably career ending if she’s still attached to him

Reactions: 3
She’s mentioned Sarah Cawood on her stories, I didn’t think they were friends, seems I’m wrong. I feel somethings not right and that she won’t be back on TM next month. I don’t know, I just have a feeling, like she and Bradley Walsh are going to be the new duo? Wouldn’t he have been invited to the wedding too?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.