Holly Willoughby #2 Where's Willoughby? Surprise days off ill, from her "job" with Phil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work with someone who did some security work backstage on Take Me Out a few years ago, he said Paddy was really grumpy and rude when the cameras were off.
Definitely better than being a creepy weirdo but I didn’t expect him to be like that! He’s got a lot in his plate with 3 autistic kids and there are a lot of comedians/performers who are different in real life…maybe it’s because I don’t think of him as a comedian 😂

Reactions: 7
we need a new thread title suggestion. can't find any in the thread so far. anyone?

She has a new show on bbc 1. Take off?
It's not new, new.

It first aired ages and ages ago pre-covid. As a one off special. Might've been a Christmas show? Might be wrong on that. Then filmed a series (god knows why, it's utter shite) but the BBC didn't air it because of Covid lockdowns.

Reactions: 2
It's not new, new.

It first aired ages and ages ago pre-covid. As a one off special. Might've been a Christmas show? Might be wrong on that. Then filmed a series (god knows why, it's utter shite) but the BBC didn't air it because of Covid lockdowns.
No wonder I’ve not heard of it 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.