Holly Stanley #6 Can’t get out of bed to do a days graft, shown her true colours, now she looks daft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My recap might not be as good as bananas.
-still obsessed with watching rob.
-cant afford extensions, but earns 5k a month.
-decided to go to the pub, and loose her tit to all her followers, upsetting some of the regulars.
-gotta throw this one in there, claims to be SforShortbread.
-still keeps up her imaginary job.
-convinced jess controls when Holly goes on live, 'cooking not talking.'

Another update is the red river is not flowing yet.😭😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My recap might not be as good as bananas.
-still obsessed with watching rob.
-cant afford extensions, but earns 5k a month.
-decided to go to the pub, and loose her tit to all her followers, upsetting some of the regulars.
-gotta throw this one in there, claims to be SforShortbread.
-still keeps up her imaginary job.
-convinced jess controls when Holly goes on live, 'cooking not talking.'
I think that is about all that’s going on in Hollys world at the min 🤣. You have got that spot on!

She was live going crazy again as per and couldn’t keep track of the lies she’s told she said she’s back on before bed

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She was live going crazy again as per and couldn’t keep track of the lies she’s told she said she’s back on before bed
Oh I saw that Emily call her out. Pathetic darling and she ended the live. Holly forgot her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does she earn 5k a month? That is my monthly base salary on gross, not net. I work in a high pressured, commercial, competitive, global role on full time hours.
Because she is Holly Stanley darling. She does part time hours for super big bucks apparently. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also known to us folk that live in the real world as Holly just living in a make believe world, where she has so much money she doesn’t know what to do with it, and in reality she is scraping pennies for a can of monster. She needs to take off the heavily rose tinted spectacles.

I haven't watched for a couple of days real life is getting in the damn way again, Yes Holly I do in actual fact have a life outside of watching your lies on a live however entertaining you are when you lose your tit.
Why is someone giving a small donation to her paypal when she is the one earning 5k a month. That 40k for the start of her surgeries will be gathered in no time 60k a year she should easily get by on 20k a year plus J earnings so in a year she could have all her surgeries done and paid for on the money she is earning yet she is still on tiktok accepting gifts and PayPal donations from people!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m gutted I missed this!! What were they calling her out on?!

I'm fumin I missed the live last night, I just assumed she wouldn't be back on :mad: I love that emily whoever she is, she calls her out and I love it. I'm in work today aswell today so hoping she'll be live later when I get home.

Holly is feeling low today and is asking if she was manic yesterday because she can't remember much of yesterday

J is worried H is going in to a big episode

Holly is feeling low today and is asking if she was manic yesterday because she can't remember much of yesterday

Holly is probably hoping for sympathy and big gifts.
She always seems to do it especially after being called out.

Holly was doing make up for 20 hours of the day

• Haha
She has just said she might do a Brittany and shave her hair!!

• Haha
She remembers nothing of yesterday but remembers the troll that came in really and what she said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.