Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her latest Instagram post, she got her house gifted!! What the duck has Instagram turned to

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
It’s a rental property. So just like hotel stays it’ll either be gifted/discounted as long as she advertises.
It’s a marketing strategy and hotels and car dealerships do it so it’s no surprising that house rental places do. It’s not quite skinny coffee.

I’m just not shocked anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Yel

For someone with 3.7m followers her engagement is terrible to often only just scrape 100 comments. Can't think she'll be able to charge that much for an AD.

They're all getting free houses and cars on a rental. Unfollow and don't engage!

Reactions: 18
Jesus, she has really fucked herself. look at the state of her.PMSL

Reactions: 4
Sorry to bump this, but I need to discuss this:

Has anyone seen the videos of her from her personal training sessions? If my PT talked to me like that or pushed me the way he pushes her (which, in my opinion is way too far) I'd stop using him.

Sorry to bump this, but I need to discuss this:

Has anyone seen the videos of her from her personal training sessions? If my PT talked to me like that or pushed me the way he pushes her (which, in my opinion is way too far) I'd stop using him.
Yeah he's sounds like a wanker, I'm all for being pushed but he comes across as a bully. Not a chance I'd be back for more sessions

Reactions: 3
Yeah he's sounds like a wanker, I'm all for being pushed but he comes across as a bully. Not a chance I'd be back for more sessions
There was one video, one of the first ones I think, where she was on the squat machine thing (idk what it's called, I've never seen one of those in a gym round where I am) and she was stopping because she was literally crying and falling out of the machine and all he did was scream at her to get back in? At one point he says he will physically manhandle her to get back in!
Like I get it, people can be a bit soft, but this was clearly at the end of her workout, she looked exhausted! He was just being mean for the sake of being mean.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There was one video, one of the first ones I think, where she was on the squat machine thing (idk what it's called, I've never seen one of those in a gym round where I am) and she was stopping because she was literally crying and falling out of the machine and all he did was scream at her to get back in? At one point he says he will physically manhandle her to get back in!
Like I get it, people can be a bit soft, but this was clearly at the end of her workout, she looked exhausted! He was just being mean for the sake of being mean.
Yeah the pendulum squat, we have one at my gym and they are so hard and hurt your back quite easily!

She's such a cat fish. Yes she has lost weight but most likely had surgery as having such a tiny waist and big bum isn't that natural of a shape. But then posts about self love and self acceptance? Also, half of her pics are angles/look like photo shop cause her waist isn't that tiny on videos or pap pictures

Acts like she is the first person ever to get engaged. Still waiting to see any trace of personality from the fiancé. Read online that they wanted to move to Manchester but as she wanted a south facing garden for the sun, the chose Bolton. Why on earth would you move to a town where you know nobody for the sake of how much sun a garden gets (in England where we get 4 weeks of summer)??

Reactions: 11
Sssssoooooo apparently now Holly is a fitness expert?! And had her own fitness page?! Are you serious??? With her massive surgery enhanced body but can give other people advice on their goals?? Sure!! "If you dont have time for the gym then lower your calorie intake" - well yeah sure but also there are young girls watching her and will start to starve themselves on this advice... she needs to stick to taking her clothes off and drinking to oblivion then giving fitness advise which she knows nothing about!! Oh and also getting all the plastic surgery and fake teeth

Reactions: 8
Sssssoooooo apparently now Holly is a fitness expert?! And had her own fitness page?! Are you serious??? With her massive surgery enhanced body but can give other people advice on their goals?? Sure!! "If you dont have time for the gym then lower your calorie intake" - well yeah sure but also there are young girls watching her and will start to starve themselves on this advice... she needs to stick to taking her clothes off and drinking to oblivion then giving fitness advise which she knows nothing about!! Oh and also getting all the plastic surgery and fake teeth
I'll follow the fitness page when she becomes PT certified or gets a degree in sports science.

I'll follow the fitness page when she becomes PT certified or gets a degree in sports science.
Her PT is a joke she’s supposed to be anti trolling yet her PT has trolled an influencer Arianna Ajtar for the same thing Holly is doing

Is that the guy with the name like @real_life.... ??

I was wondering who that was anout!!
Yeah that guy is a bleeping prick. Arianna used to be a client of his but ditched him off because his gym was more like a knocking shop. She’s now come out with a plan with her brother who is a qualified PT and has a degree in it and this guys head has fallen off. It’s funny because you watch his video and he bangs on about people having degrees but then admits that he doesn’t have one himself. Proper bellend

Reactions: 2
Yeah that guy is a bleeping prick. Arianna used to be a client of his but ditched him off because his gym was more like a knocking shop. She’s now come out with a plan with her brother who is a qualified PT and has a degree in it and this guys head has fallen off. It’s funny because you watch his video and he bangs on about people having degrees but then admits that he doesn’t have one himself. Proper bellend
not to de rail the thread but I wondered if he was ranting about Ariana Atjar. As they don’t follow each other anymore and he was raging about influencers.
I mean he’s got a point about non qualified people giving out fitness advice... but surely that applies to holly too?? His gym seems very clique like and he seems to fall out with people a lot. Holly could be next 😂

Reactions: 1
not to de rail the thread but I wondered if he was ranting about Ariana Atjar. As they don’t follow each other anymore and he was raging about influencers.
I mean he’s got a point about non qualified people giving out fitness advice... but surely that applies to holly too?? His gym seems very clique like and he seems to fall out with people a lot. Holly could be next 😂
Yeah it was her. She then took offence to it because her plan was devised by her brother who is qualified. But like you say, it’s no different to what he’s doing with Holly Hagan. I had a look at his plan and he’s charging £250 just for a glute plan. I’m thinking he’s raging because no one can afford that kind of money at the min and obviously influencer plans are much cheaper with similar content

Reactions: 2
What annoys me is holly has had a bbl and liposuction and then says she got those results by diet and exercise no you didnt you had a massive head start by the surgery

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.