Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I remember, her parents' idea of dealing with her anorexia was to threaten her with not going to CB unless she got better so she just proceeded to become vegan and play pretend being cured so she would get to go. She hasn't stopped since.

Her entire reason for being vegan is so she can eat barely-any-calorie vegetables that take up space on the plate so she can show it as proof that she is eating "so much" while conveniently leaving out the fact that all of that adds up to one hamster meal.
She can count on people who don't understand calories to defend her in the comments bc her plates are ~so full~ omg, she must be Naturally Skinny if she easts so much, stop bullying her!
What's CB?🙈

Emily has posted a video 'The Best Hormone Free Natural Birth Control' despite only ever trying one method, been on it for a handful of months and the obvious issue she herself lost her period for a massive number of years, so who knows if she is even fertile or can actually get pregnant! I hate it when influencers with no medical knowledge sprout incorrect or one sided information to young vulnerable or impressionable viewers. Emily claims she was only left with the option of the copper coil, it was a choice! BC is a massively individual situation and nobody knows how one individual would react. The family is so crazy with their medical/dietary beliefs!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Emily has posted a video 'The Best Hormone Free Natural Birth Control' despite only ever trying one method, been on it for a handful of months and the obvious issue she herself lost her period for a massive number of years, so who knows if she is even fertile or can actually get pregnant! I hate it when influencers with no medical knowledge sprout incorrect or one sided information to young vulnerable or impressionable viewers. Emily claims she was only left with the option of the copper coil, it was a choice! BC is a massively individual situation and nobody knows how one individual would react. The family is so crazy with their medical/dietary beliefs!
How irresponsible.

Reactions: 7
'I dont wanna use condoms because there is so much waste!' Ok love if you want to put your crazy sustainable vegan eco-friendly before your own sexual health but maybe just emphasise that condoms are very important in protecting from STI, unless you claim your vegan diet does that itself!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
At least the method wasn't Natural Cycles!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
'I dont wanna use condoms because there is so much waste!' Ok love if you want to put your crazy sustainable vegan eco-friendly before your own sexual health but maybe just emphasise that condoms are very important in protecting from STI, unless you claim your vegan diet does that itself!
did their parents not teach them sex ed. or the school

Reactions: 3
Well, that’s more than I ever needed to know about Emily’s sex life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tbh I can kind of understand her point, but she definitely should have mentioned that this is only an option when you have a stable partner (or many that you actively communicate with I guess, have no experience with that) + regular and thorough STI testing!!

as well as the fact that not relying on both condoms + BC makes it a higher risk of being pregnant since you take fewer precautions...

Also! the thumbnail (that I just saw) feels oddly intimate...

Reactions: 10
tbh I can kind of understand her point, but she definitely should have mentioned that this is only an option when you have a stable partner (or many that you actively communicate with I guess, have no experience with that) + regular and thorough STI testing!!
just wanted to comment the same thing haha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Guys can someone please choose a new thread title and make it. I feel like I can't as I suggested one of the titles.

She has a Cambridge degree and she can't Google 'biodegradable condoms'? Fecking eejit

Reactions: 4
I had to look up Tin Tin to understand this comment... I think Tim from "Tim and Struppi" is meant.
🤣
What do you think? Is the commenter right?😂
yeah TinTin is the original name, but I don't see the resemblance?? she isn't particularly ginger, but maybe it's the baby hairs pointing upwards that give the illusion

Reactions: 1
How dare you insult him, Tintin is adorable (and has excellent self awareness skills)! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
yeah TinTin is the original name, but I don't see the resemblance?? she isn't particularly ginger, but maybe it's the baby hairs pointing upwards that give the illusion
not quite the hair but perhaps the long slender face, i do see a slight resemblance hahah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.