Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following Jayne Higgins and the Dubai floods? Her house is fecked 😆 big massive mansion being flooded to bits along with the Porsche parked outside 😬🤭
I’m just after seeing it on her stories. Can’t believe the damage it’s mental. You would think somehow a mansion like that would be immune from the floods but clearly not. How scary. The house is like something out of the kardashians

Reactions: 4
I’m just after seeing it on her stories. Can’t believe the damage it’s mental. You would think somehow a mansion like that would be immune from the floods but clearly not. How scary. The house is like something out of the kardashians
The day before she was giving out that the school was closed because of the rain and it reminded me of miranda priestly trying to make Andie charter her a flight in the storm

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone following Jayne Higgins and the Dubai floods? Her house is fecked 😆 big massive mansion being flooded to bits along with the Porsche parked outside 😬🤭
She uses very clever editing to make you think it’s a mansion it’s actually one of the more basic semi detached villas in there, yeah her renovations were great but probably typical cheap labour builders so none of that was up to standard so now she’s paying the price unfortunately. Her old house they downsized from on the golf course was a much nicer house.

Reactions: 1
She uses very clever editing to make you think it’s a mansion it’s actually one of the more basic semi detached villas in there, yeah her renovations were great but probably typical cheap labour builders so none of that was up to standard so now she’s paying the price unfortunately. Her old house they downsized from on the golf course was a much nicer house.
Ya I was 🤔 the same it'll coat a fortune probably to fix all the water damage

She’s a stunning looking girl but she looks a lot older than her age here, or is that just me?
IMG_6915.png

Reactions: 3