Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
somebody must have sent him photos. The photos he posted aren’t the ones that she posted so they have been pinched from the internet.
Feel so sorry for him, couldn’t imagine how he feels. He doesn’t deserve that… history or no history.
As for her. She’s really showing her true colours now.
Ps dress lovely. Colour. Lovey. Small black cardigan or jacket thing. Ye ruined it lol

Reactions: 5
Omg I am so disappointed in her, she could’ve really redeemed herself in my eyes by inviting him along for the baby’s big day. It’s about the baby Hollie, not about you (as much as you think it has to be all about you). That’s a really sad thing to do, and a really bad reflection on her as a mum - she mustn’t think much of the baby at all to let her own ego stand in the way. I’m fit to cry for the bub, he’s the cutest wee thing and it should be his decision, in time, whether or not he wants the dad in his life. It’s not for Hollie to decide. The only reason to not invite him is if he had hurt the child intentionally - I guess we don’t know what went down.

As for the black cardigan with the blue dress 🙈 someone call the fashion police, she’s murdered a perfectly lovely outfit….AGAIN!

Reactions: 8
I hope she reads these comments too. A truly horrible human being both inside and out 🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
She does realise Corey can read all this when he’s older. Your a horrible witch Hollie. You’d no bother having the baby with him when you knew he was a convicted rapist. Your gonna need one hell of an excuse to get away with this

Reactions: 3
What are those shoes she was wearing? Very Aunt Sally at a wedding in 1992. And putting her Da in the matching tie 🙄

I must admit her mother looks unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hollies mum looked fabulous but she’s obviously as much a head as Hollie is for I know if my mother knew I wasn’t inviting the father of my child to his christening, she would give me a harsh reality check ✅ and tell me to wise up and forget about my own problems for one day for the sake of my son

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.