Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had friends witness it and told their taxi to call back in 30mins (so they could be nosy! 😅 ) as it was a mess apparently.

Reactions: 1
Lmd was at soft play over the weekend and films her and the wee one going down a slide, and holly does the same today and shares it how pathetic 🙄

AOR is and always was a complete nutter. Sure just google her! Media bleep who will jump on any chance to be in the papers or cause a scene. Loves the drama! State of her. Poor Children I feel sorry for!

Who’s AOR? I’ve totally missed all this
AOR is and always was a complete nutter. Sure just google her! Media bleep who will jump on any chance to be in the papers or cause a scene. Loves the drama! State of her. Poor Children I feel sorry for!

Reactions: 1
Just like her mate LMD Hollie can’t use grammar correctly. God love her.
Passive aggressive comments galore, obviously about Corey’s daddy, he has been sharing his ‘new’ son on his instagram and the wee boy looks abit like Corey. I’m assuming he doesn't pay a penny towards Corey etc but Hollie is getting on like a very bitter person and it’s the narrative of her life.

I find the whole complete lack of access thing very odd? Even if she had argued against access, it surely would have been sorted out by now?
His new son appears to be of an age where they wouldn't have been split a long time when his last girlfriend fell pregnant.
And she obviously has no issues with him taking him.