Holiday season films and shows! TV/Cinema

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Relocated from another thread.

That cats trailer is all kinds of weird.
I'm not a fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That cats trailer is all kinds of weird.
I'm not a fan.
Saw the trailer for it while at the cinema watching Last Christmas (both awful, cliche, and kind of trashy good at the same time), and I was just utterly baffled by the whole trailer. Certainly won’t be going to watch that, I’ll go see Charlie’s Angels instead - to inevitably be disappointed by another reboot.

Reactions: 2
Saw the trailer for it while at the cinema watching Last Christmas (both awful, cliche, and kind of trashy good at the same time), and I was just utterly baffled by the whole trailer. Certainly won’t be going to watch that, I’ll go see Charlie’s Angels instead - to inevitably be disappointed by another reboot.
Charlie's Angels bombed BIG time 😂😂
I do wanna see last Christmas. I LOVE a good hallmark Christmas film, it sounds like it would be the same 🤣

Charlie's Angels bombed BIG time 😂😂
I do wanna see last Christmas. I LOVE a good hallmark Christmas film, it sounds like it would be the same 🤣
I’m gonna see Charlie’s Angels knowing it’s gonna be tit, I just need to confirm it. 😂😂 Nobody can top Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu. They are my angels!

Last Christmas is definitely Hallmark Christmas film kinda trash, and that’s kind of why I liked it, it was easy trashy viewing. George Michael turned in his grave for every version of Last Christmas in the film though - some were truly diabolical.

• Heart
@STJ_95
Just watched Noelle 🤣 the Disney plus film.
it’s probably just as bad as last Christmas 😬
I bloody love a 1 Star film 🤣

mid you want towatch a really awful YouTube film I stumbled across 🤣 the wicked witch and her assistant are brilliant

Back on Cats, the first trailer created such an Internet furore for all the wrong reasons, but it seems like they are kind of embracing it. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but the official account tweeted “Twitter you should be the first to know” before the new trailer came out, like they were acknowledging how much twitter ripped it to shreds last time? Though looking at the comments just now some people seem genuinely excited without a hint of irony so who knows ?
To me it looks like an utter nightmare to sit through. The songs are annoying and obviously the costumes are very creepy and uncanny. Something about them making the human-cat things cat sized freaks me out too. I wouldn’t have even watched the first trailer if my mate hadn’t insisted. I will be avoiding the new one.

I’ve got a Christmas film I love that’s quite niche/ controversial. Anyone seen Murray Christmas (think that’s its real name). Bill Murray’s Netflix special? It’s one of those which the context I watched it made a huge impact- my friends and I discovered it by chance one drunken night just before Christmas 3 years ago. It was so baffling and weird and we were as drunk as bill Murray is all the way through the film, it’s become a tradition and we now watch it each year. I’ve heard other people saying they hate it but I think if you go in with the right attitude - expecting something knowingly absurd, but fun, full of celebrities mainly playing themselves and odd versions of Christmas songs, it’s avtually quite festive! Bill’s duet with Miley Cyrus is my personal highlight.

Let it Snow on Netflix, proper trashy teen/YA Christmas film, again, I really enjoyed it even though there wasn’t anything particularly great about it. 😂😂

I was disappointed by last Christmas. I wanted something like love actually and it wasn’t what I wanted, despite having a decent cast.

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched every single Netflix and hallmark Christmas film, I should be embarrassed,

I’m not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christmas With A View on Netflix is pretty decent, very cheesy hallmark type and Scott Cavalheiro is 👌

Eve's Christmas
A journey back to christmas
The Christmas Candle
Any film on Sony Movies Christmas or Christmas 24

All absolute trash and all absolutley wonderful

I also love 'The man who invented Christmas' so if you like Christmas Carol and Dickens then this is a must watch

Christmas With A View on Netflix is pretty decent, very cheesy hallmark type and Scott Cavalheiro is 👌
Saw it On youtube a while ago 🤣

Christmas with a prince has the same girl in it (there are 2 films, it’s Tragic 🤣🤣 so obviously worth watching them both 😂)

Another classic 1 Star hallmark 😆

6749EACE-0674-4746-B000-E42AEBD33207.jpeg

Reactions: 3
@STJ_95
Just watched Noelle 🤣 the Disney plus film.
it’s probably just as bad as last Christmas 😬
I bloody love a 1 Star film 🤣

mid you want towatch a really awful YouTube film I stumbled across 🤣 the wicked witch and her assistant are brilliant

Can't beat a marvista

Watched Klaus with my youngest tonight. Managed to stay awake - it was quite sweet actually with beautiful artwork.

Saw the Christmas Chronicles last year and that was pretty good.

But nothing tops the Muppet Christmas Carol.

• Heart
Fave Xmas films has to be Love Actually & The Holiday!

Also love this tv film from the 90's called Greatest Store in the World (it has a cameo from S Club lol), it's crap but I used to watch it on repeat so it's so nostalgic for me! It's on youtube so I watch it every year

Saw it On youtube a while ago 🤣

Christmas with a prince has the same girl in it (there are 2 films, it’s Tragic 🤣🤣 so obviously worth watching them both 😂)

Another classic 1 Star hallmark 😆

View attachment 58713
Christmas with a prince- The Royal Baby and Christmas edition Sugar Rush has been my Netflix viewing!
I thought I was the only one who loved the made for Hallmark Christmas movies...this is like therapy 😂

• Haha
Christmas with a prince- The Royal Baby and Christmas edition Sugar Rush has been my Netflix viewing!
I thought I was the only one who loved the made for Hallmark Christmas movies...this is like therapy 😂
I bloody love them and I have absolutely no shame so I’ll admit it.
you won’t find one I haven’t watched, the worse the better 😂😂

Fave Xmas films has to be Love Actually & The Holiday!

Also love this tv film from the 90's called Greatest Store in the World (it has a cameo from S Club lol), it's crap but I used to watch it on repeat so it's so nostalgic for me! It's on youtube so I watch it every year
Greatest Store in the World is iconic!