Holiday season films and shows! TV/Cinema

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Netflix TV show? I thought naked spa date was a wtf moment but the ending...I thought there was another episode and was a bit confused it had ended.
Yeah that's the one. Hahaha oh, I forgot about that part yeah. I was looking for another episode too, so strange

At least he wasn’t prancing around to Girls Aloud I suppose. Or trying to be all lovable and bumbling about David Beckham’s left foot.
Seems a case of what do British people like at Christmas? Love Actually, yeah, let’s go with that!
Clearly didn’t read this thread 😂

Oh Oh oh or rather Ho HO HO how could i have forgotten The Christmas Gift with John Denver and The Christmas Shoes

I also adore The Slipper and the Rose with Richard Chamberlin (retelling of Cinderella)
By the light of the Silvery Moon - Doris Day
Meet me in St Louis
Little Women (1939 version with Liz Taylor)
Kitty Foyle
The Raccoons Christmas Special
lark Rise to Candleford Christmas Special
Vicar of Dibley - all the Christmas Specials
Any Christmas Carol/Scrooge but i do love Mickey's Christmas Carol

And finally the very first VHS i owned (when i was 17) Disney's Sing a Long Very Merry Christmas Songs

That I urge you all to watch HERE to feel COZY and FESTIVE under a blanket with a candool
Thanks for the link. The nostalgia! Wee Jiminy Cricket😄 My Christmas anxiety has woke me up stupidly early so going to watch this and hope it lulls me back to sleep