Holiday season films and shows! TV/Cinema

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody love them and I have absolutely no shame so I’ll admit it.
you won’t find one I haven’t watched, the worse the better 😂😂
Oh my goodness, I love them too! Highlights for me have been Snow Bride and Christmas Kiss (he doesn’t recognise her because she had glitter on her face 😕😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness, I love them too! Highlights for me have been Snow Bride and Christmas Kiss (he doesn’t recognise her because she had glitter on her face 😕😂)
snow bride is the reporter who gets stuck in the ditch and get rescued by the wealthy idiot right!? 😂😂😂 LOVED IT. It was so awful 😂😂

Reactions: 1
snow bride is the reporter who gets stuck in the ditch and get rescued by the wealthy idiot right!? 😂😂😂 LOVED IT. It was so awful 😂😂
😂😂 that’s the one! And his brother gets engaged to his ex fiancée 🤢

I can’t remember the name of it but I enjoyed one where a dr had to take a job in Alaska and when she goes to the shop to get some suitable clothes she’s blown away by the jeans as they have sweatpants on the inside 😂 amazing.

omg so happy someone else has seen it!
I’ve seen it too! But just once when I was about 9 , I caught it by chance on tv, I’m guessing the first year it was on. I remember really loving it because it was so festive and I guess aimed at my demographic... and then s club7 showed up and I couldn’t believe it, as at the time they were my favourite thing in the world. I was already loving it so at that point I almost died of excitement. I guess you could say it was like Christmas for me (sorry)
That’s all I remember. I kind of want to watch it again , i wonder if it’s on YouTube ...

I remembered a classic that i remember coming on after Pebble Mill at One haha

It starred Olivia Newton John and she was a mannequin in a department store and she went staying withe a widow and his kid - according to IMDB its called "A mom for Christmas" and i just found it on YT

Another that isn't strictly Christmas but i watched it at christmas and has snow and skating in it is Babycakes starring Ricki Lake - Fabulous

😂😂 that’s the one! And his brother gets engaged to his ex fiancée 🤢

I can’t remember the name of it but I enjoyed one where a dr had to take a job in Alaska and when she goes to the shop to get some suitable clothes she’s blown away by the jeans as they have sweatpants on the inside 😂 amazing.
Christmas under wraps- and I’ve watched that this week. It’s fabulously cheesy but love them, slowly working through My5 there are loads on there! Mrs Miracle, gingerbread Christmas, Christmas in evergreen- too many to mention. Watched one last year called Christmas getaway but can’t find it this year- sometime My5 have the title but a different film (or there are 2 cheesy films with the same name😊)

Reactions: 3
Christmas under wraps- and I’ve watched that this week. It’s fabulously cheesy but love them, slowly working through My5 there are loads on there! Mrs Miracle, gingerbread Christmas, Christmas in evergreen- too many to mention. Watched one last year called Christmas getaway but can’t find it this year- sometime My5 have the title but a different film (or there are 2 cheesy films with the same name😊)
Have you seen Hats Off to Christmas? An entirely dubious business employing loads of people selling only Santa hats 😂

I’ve seen it too! But just once when I was about 9 , I caught it by chance on tv, I’m guessing the first year it was on. I remember really loving it because it was so festive and I guess aimed at my demographic... and then s club7 showed up and I couldn’t believe it, as at the time they were my favourite thing in the world. I was already loving it so at that point I almost died of excitement. I guess you could say it was like Christmas for me (sorry)
That’s all I remember. I kind of want to watch it again , i wonder if it’s on YouTube ...
Last time I checked it was on youtube! That's where I've been watching it the last few years (used to have it on VHS and DVD lol)

Christmas under wraps is a good one!
Is Christmas getaway the one with a writer ending up sharing the holiday home?

Oh Oh oh or rather Ho HO HO how could i have forgotten The Christmas Gift with John Denver and The Christmas Shoes

I also adore The Slipper and the Rose with Richard Chamberlin (retelling of Cinderella)
By the light of the Silvery Moon - Doris Day
Meet me in St Louis
Little Women (1939 version with Liz Taylor)
Kitty Foyle
The Raccoons Christmas Special
lark Rise to Candleford Christmas Special
Vicar of Dibley - all the Christmas Specials
Any Christmas Carol/Scrooge but i do love Mickey's Christmas Carol

And finally the very first VHS i owned (when i was 17) Disney's Sing a Long Very Merry Christmas Songs

That I urge you all to watch HERE to feel COZY and FESTIVE under a blanket with a candool

Has anyone watched Home for Christmas? Thoughts? What is with the ending?
The Netflix TV show? I thought naked spa date was a wtf moment but the ending...I thought there was another episode and was a bit confused it had ended.