HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get it Hilary you have a flat stomach..do we have to look at you in a crop top every.single.morning.😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We get it Hilary you have a flat stomach..do we have to look at you in a crop top every.single.morning.😴😴
She cannot get over herself. She's a normal shape now. Honestly dunno what she is showing herself off for every day? Makes no sense to me

Edit to add... "normal" for a girl her age with no kids having ravaged her body. All the time in the world to look after herself etc

Reactions: 6
She cannot get over herself. She's a normal shape now. Honestly dunno what she is showing herself off for every day? Makes no sense to me

Edit to add... "normal" for a girl her age with no kids having ravaged her body. All the time in the world to look after herself etc
Jesus i dunno is that a "normal" size at all. Shes very slim, isnt size 12 or 14 the average size?

I get that shes over the top in love with herself, but she does have a very slim figure now and has shed a lot of weight. Dont think we should imply anyone without kids, not looking like that is not "normal"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus i dunno is that a "normal" size at all. Shes very slim, isnt size 12 or 14 the average size?

I get that shes over the top in love with herself, but she does have a very slim figure now and has shed a lot of weight. Dont think we should imply anyone without kids, not looking like that is not "normal"
Shes 5 foot 5 and looks to weigh between 8 and 9 stone. Totally normal within bmi scales.
My main point here is she is not a ripped body building female showing her gains, or her 2,500 calorie intake a day. She literally has no reason to be flaunting herself as she does. It's narcissistic beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbh most people who want to and go onto lose weight want to show what they feel is their best selves off a bit. Maybe she spent so long not loving herself that she wants to see how she is now at any opportunity? I’m still not a fan of hers & don’t understand why anyone needs a layer of gold shimmer to do a workout & I still think she’s very fake & ott.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She said recently she's now a size 8. And she's a slim size 8. I also think it's unfair to say women her age who do not have children should be size 8 and that's the normal size!! She is a melt coming on every single day wearing next to nothing on top.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Came on to say this, she literally mentions her several times a day.
It’s clear to see she talks about her so frequently because she wants to be like her and sees her as “body goals”. Rebecca does look unreal but that kind of look is unattainable for the majority of women who don’t work out as part of their daily job. Hilary seems extremely obsessed with looks, weight, the scales. She often says she doesn’t weigh herself or take measurements which I find hard to believe considering how preoccupied she is with her physique.

Reactions: 11
She said recently she's now a size 8. And she's a slim size 8. I also think it's unfair to say women her age who do not have children should be size 8 and that's the normal size!! She is a melt coming on every single day wearing next to nothing on top.
Nobody said anybody "should be" a certain size.. Size 8 is a normal size as is a 12.
My main point is she seems to literally have all the time in the world to work to be in the best shape of her life so I just don't get the constant flaunting of it. Like to me she just looks normal and I don't get why that warrants 100 belly pics a day. She is a dose of 💩 who thinks she is gods gift. She ain't.

Reactions: 5
Completely changing her mind on Silk Pro Max is kind of annoying I was just about to buy one

Reactions: 2
Anyone else not buying her saying that her focus has shifted away from weight loss and towards muscle gain? She’s definitely still on a calorie deficit and obsessed with cardio (skipping) every day

Reactions: 10
Anyone else not buying her saying that her focus has shifted away from weight loss and towards muscle gain? She’s definitely still on a calorie deficit and obsessed with cardio (skipping) every day
The girl is bleeping exhausted following a night shift and can't sleep because off Charlie's barking,yet she MAKES herself get up to do her skips/workout. That's not dedication/commitment hun,that's the start off a very unhealthy behaviour. The girl is beyond obsessed these days and not in a good way. Its actually worrying to see 😔

Reactions: 10
After night shifts I’m so exhausted I find it difficult to make dinner and get ready to go to work again not to mind doing a workout and skips before you go into work again 🤯 I wonder if any of her famiy find her “dedication” worrisome?
The girl is bleeping exhausted following a night shift and can't sleep because off Charlie's barking,yet she MAKES herself get up to do her skips/workout. That's not dedication/commitment hun,that's the start off a very unhealthy behaviour. The girl is beyond obsessed these days and not in a good way. Its actually worrying to see 😔

Reactions: 4
I agree, and the over-reliance on pre workout isn’t a very healthy pattern to get into mentally

Reactions: 6
The huge box of Otterbox products she was sent and she’s gonna “divide out between family & friends”. Wonder if she’d ever think of giving anything back to her followers 🙄 tight arse

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.