HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope if she wins she doesn’t do the dramatic pausing in her speech or they will be there until next week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The NOTIONS of this wan!!Wont show us the colour of the nails yet as it might give away the colour of the dress🤣🙄🙄Its the crappy Stellar awards(Fixed by PR companies) not the bloody Oscars Hils luv🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The NOTIONS of this wan!!Wont show us the colour of the nails yet as it might give away the colour of the dress🤣🙄🙄Its the crappy Stellar awards(Fixed by PR companies) not the bloody Oscars Hils luv🤣🤣🙈
She showed them by accident then 5 seconds later lol.. A pale pink/nude colour. She's becomes extremely Insufferable and smug. Yes she looks great (with the shorter hair) but she has serious notions about herself now.

Reactions: 10
The difference between her and let’s say Dainty Diaries and Lovely Girlie Bits getting ready is night and day. Catherine and Karen are having great craic, look great and it’s clear they couldn’t give a balls if they win or not, they are just out for the laugh. Whereas Hilary is sitting in her room with red roses hiding her nail colour like she is going to the Oscars.

• Haha
That was the fakest "I cant believe I won" reaction ever!!She was expecting to win I'd say...Georgie Crawfords reaction was fake aswell but I suppose shes a worthy winner.

She looks good but older..makeup ages her I feel.
She always looks like one of the traveller women that hang around the sunbed shops smoking fags when shes done up.

• Haha
That was the fakest "I cant believe I won" reaction ever!!She was expecting to win I'd say...Georgie Crawfords reaction was fake aswell but I suppose shes a worthy winner.

She looks good but older..makeup ages her I feel.
She always looks like one of the traveller women that hang around the sunbed shops smoking fags when shes done up.
She totally was expecting to win don't mind her. Jesus she is going to be Insufferable with the dramatics when she comes on next, cranking up the swearing and cursing for special affect. crappy awards, it looked crap, menu and goody bag were shite

The awards look pure amateur & sooo tacky🤣🤣Hils will have a story miles long about it tomorrow..god help us🤣🙄🙄She totally knew she won..they all do!!Shocked their covergirl Dom won nothing!

Reactions: 5
We'll have to listen to the shite now for the coming weeks.

Oh my god. Like oh. my. god. Can ye believe it, like can ye actually believe it. *Michael Jackson pout* It's mad. Isn't it mad. Oh, my god. *dramatic pause* oh my god.

I'd like to thank my biggest supporter.... Charlie the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We'll have to listen to the shite now for the coming weeks.

Oh my god. Like oh. my. god. Can ye believe it, like can ye actually believe it. *Michael Jackson pout* It's mad. Isn't it mad. Oh, my god. *dramatic pause* oh my god.

I'd like to thank my biggest supporter.... Charlie the dog.
Along with lots of "omg what the duck, holy tit, what the duck, little old me just went an won an award" P A U S E...... so everyone can take in how gorgeous I am😴😴😴

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.