HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hillary Young. 'Sissypants' of Lauras_views. Loves a bit of a skip so she does. Did ye know that? She loves skipping.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So a girl with no previous skipping experience- just took it up one day and now is on National tv. I go running - can I go on tv and talk about it? I also walk, cook clean. I’m missing out on a multi agency sponsorships!! How do I live normally knowing I’m so bloody talented!!! 😂😂 just shows you can be famous for absolutely anything these days! The future generations are fucked if the likes of these people as in influencers are considered role models!! 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly don't get it.

She's made out that she's lost all of this weight and the transformation has been down to skipping everyday, and it's just not true!

She's gone vegan, eating healthier along with running as well as the skipping. I feel like she's given a lot of false hope to people, thinking it's easy to lose weight just by skipping.

Reactions: 22
So did she announce her bra size on national TV? Is that why she was keeping it secret from us?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is such a fraud. She has literally overhauled every part of her health and fitness and is trying to say its all down to skipping so she can become a bigger insta hun. How stupid are people to think that jumping a rope is gonna completely change their bodies???

Reactions: 12
I’d say she’s gearing up for a BA for one of the massage guns companies

Reactions: 3
I really liked Hilary but I’m starting to cringe at all her stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ The dancing after the skipping today .. did anyone see her tv interview? Did she say the transformation was just from skipping? And do we know her bra size yet 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed but just went to nosy and she’s even added it into her bio 🤦🏼‍♀️ I guess I skip now 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
There is something quite sad about setting up a camera to record yourself pretending to get lost in the music as if you are not acutely aware that moments ago, you placed a camera down to make sure you were visible and pressed the record button with the intention of posting it online.....strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but she goes from skinny ass to big booty she’s so inconsiderate with the filtered ass . Also she totally just copied that UK girl Lauren (think it’s Lauren jumps) who became popular for skipping

Reactions: 3
I really liked Hilary but I’m starting to cringe at all her stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ The dancing after the skipping today .. did anyone see her tv interview? Did she say the transformation was just from skipping? And do we know her bra size yet 😂😂😂
The dancing after the skipping. What an absolute dose of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s mad now many of my pals that have jumped on board this skipping trend and tagging her in their daily Insta posts 🙈😬😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I started skipping in March to lose weight for my wedding and 4 of my friends have asked "ohhh are you skipping like that girl on Instagram" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
No I skip when the kids are playing outside because I hate exercising 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I started skipping in March to lose weight for my wedding and 4 of my friends have asked "ohhh are you skipping like that girl on Instagram" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
No I skip when the kids are playing outside because I hate exercising 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not to call you out but if you don’t Instagram it and tag Hilary, how can we believe you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.