Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came from the same mold as Chrissy Teigan. Get found out but carry on lying anyway and try to convince everyone else that you're batshit not them!

Reactions: 9
Her stories make me laugh she’s off her rocker. Someone give them a reality show

Oh and I have literally a folders worth of screen shots of posts she makes thar are thinly veiled references to the Spanish thing. She’s been going IN lol

Reactions: 11
She's the lowest of low. The best form of defence/attack is to wave the mental health card hoping everyone will back off. This is becoming more common now with celebs to get themselves off the hook. It's embarrassing and makes light of the real issues. It's a massive slap in the face to the people who genuinely suffer with mental ill health and also families and loved ones who have lost people to suicide. This woman has no shame. She's gutter juice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Could he go to jail? Even though it was accidental??
I don't know US law but here you can be convicted of manslaughter or culpable homicide if your behaviour was extremely careless.

English law: Involuntary manslaughter arises where the accused did not intend to cause death or serious injury but caused the death of another through recklessness or criminal negligence. For these purposes, recklessness is defined as a blatant disregard for the dangers of a particular situation.

Scots law: Culpable homicide is an act (or failure to act) which results in death. Unlike murder, there need not be any specific intention to harm the victim, indeed, the main distinction is the absence of an intent to kill. An assault which results in death may be a culpable homicide, as may an accident at work.

Reactions: 6
If it’s truly an accident (which the reports are saying), then I think legal action and massive compensation is more likely than jail time. I mean, he apparently shot two people. How? There will need to be some kind of investigation. Either it was human error (i.e. Alec - I mean, they’ll be looking at whether e.g. he didn’t follow instructions, or was drunk or something - I’m NOT saying either of those apply, but that’s what an investigation would be seeking to establish), or mechanical error (something faulty the equipment and therefore the manufacturer), or some other circumstances (I don’t know - production error maybe?).
And the movie’s probably dead in the water too.
A horrific thing to happen all round.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Could he go to jail? Even though it was accidental??
He hasn’t been charged so don’t think so. Perhaps the stunt/prop coordinator could be charged as it should have been empty and clean. Even tiny remnants left in the chamber can be lethal

Reactions: 5
I’m sure it was an accident, however Alec Baldwin has got one really, really nasty temper on him.

Reactions: 6
I'm not willing to speculate until there is any sort of hint that it was not (solely) the fault of the production, it must be a horrific feeling to be ultimately the one who ended somebodys life.

Reactions: 10
Gosh that’s just dreadful. As much as I despise that man, if it was an accident I’m sure he will be in terrible anguish. Thoughts are with the victim’s family what a terrible thing to happen. How do prop guns still fire anything that can harm someone? I thought after Brandon Lee things had changed?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The news says two people were hurt, how do u accidentally shoot 2 people.
It’s was a prop gun? Are the real guns altered? Or fake guns? If it was a real hun don’t they add gunpowder for effect? Maybe there was debris in the chamber of something?

What I don’t understand, is how did it shoot the crew? If it had shot another actor he was in a scene with then it would make more sense

Reactions: 5
If law enforcement determine that this was an accident then no, AB can’t go to jail. He won’t even be charged.

For a charge of manslaughter they’d have to decide that he was culpable, either through negligence or recklessness (but lacked the necessary intention for murderr).

I don't know US law but here you can be convicted of manslaughter or culpable homicide if your behaviour was extremely careless.

English law: Involuntary manslaughter arises where the accused did not intend to cause death or serious injury but caused the death of another through recklessness or criminal negligence. For these purposes, recklessness is defined as a blatant disregard for the dangers of a particular situation.

Scots law: Culpable homicide is an act (or failure to act) which results in death. Unlike murder, there need not be any specific intention to harm the victim, indeed, the main distinction is the absence of an intent to kill. An assault which results in death may be a culpable homicide, as may an accident at work.
Right….but neither of those defintions mean “accident”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.