Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also doesn’t appear to understand the possible differences between Spaniards and South Americans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Saw that post a few days ago, didn't read it then, won't read it now. Was the gist people can call themselves what they want, she calls herself Spanish even though she's American, people need to get over themselves? Thought so.
Squeezes eyes shut, let's all pretend to be from another culture and make our kids believe they are too. Alrighty then Hilaria 👍

Reactions: 10
I can't believe how hard she's doubling down on this. Also shes posted a lot about mental health and suicide stats in her stories - like an indirect nod to the 'haters' who are damaging her her mental health - but Hilary, there's a difference between justified criticism and lies being exposed and bullying.

Reactions: 13
Sorry, sorry, did I misunderstand Hilaria. Are her parents Spanish? Did they emigrate to the USA and move back to Spain after her birth? Are her grandparents Spanish did they emigrate to the USA? Are her great grandparents Spanish, are her great great grandparents Spanish? Huh? Has she done an ancestry dna test which showed she is actually of Spanish descent? Or did she just pretend to be Spanish after going on a holiday, decide to learn some of the language and speak with an accent?
Alec must be extremely powerful that's all I'm saying.

Reactions: 19
You've got to have some real gumption about you to keep your bullshitting going this long, after being outed so publicly. Anyone else would disappear with their money and fade into obscurity.

I think it's more likely that she's genuinely convinced herself she's Spanish. Her and Alec aren't living in the same reality as anyone else. 🤯

Reactions: 21
She is absolutely loathsome. Not one ounce of Spanish in her background. Heres the thing. Although I hold dual nationality of British and Italian heritage- I had an Ancestry DNA check and my family (mothers side) descended from The Moors- (settled in Spain) infact my background is such a melting pot on both ends. I would be here all day lol. I feel the deep roots of my lineage and am incredibly blessed and proud of my heritage. So to see this idiot claim ''Spanish ancestry'' is an insult. How does going on holiday to Spain and having your parents retire there make you Spanish? Its actually crazy. The way she carries herself on instagram with the Spanish lingo is nauseating and attention seeking. As for giving her children Spanish names...I mean...this is mental illness. She believes in what she presents to the world.
Despite her lies being outed she still sees fit to keep up the grift. I also believe her husband enjoys her role play as a Spanish wife and is in on the act too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's likening people challenging her to what minorities face daily, think I saw her quoting some LGBTQ stuff recently. The subreddit had interesting yet worrying info about children who grow up with a narc parent, very troubling indeed. Some of those kids aren't going to come out of this well.

Reactions: 8
She is absolutely loathsome. Not one ounce of Spanish in her background. Heres the thing. Although I hold dual nationality of British and Italian heritage- I had an Ancestry DNA check and my family (mothers side) descended from The Moors- (settled in Spain) infact my background is such a melting pot on both ends. I would be here all day lol. I feel the deep roots of my lineage and am incredibly blessed and proud of my heritage. So to see this idiot claim ''Spanish ancestry'' is an insult. How does going on holiday to Spain and having your parents retire there make you Spanish? Its actually crazy. The way she carries herself on instagram with the Spanish lingo is nauseating and attention seeking. As for giving her children Spanish names...I mean...this is mental illness. She believes in what she presents to the world.
Despite her lies being outed she still sees fit to keep up the grift. I also believe her husband enjoys her role play as a Spanish wife and is in on the act too!
She’s crazy! I love Greece, got married there, worked on some of the islands, holiday there, cook Greek food and ‘look’ Greek (so I’ve been told) but never in my life have I pretended to be Greek nor have I given my kids Greek names. I can’t believe that more people haven’t called her out on her nonsense. She’s just a white American who’s Dad liked Spain and they holidayed there when she was a Uni student. She’s absolutely mental!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was amused to see the Baldwins papped out for dinner with SJP and Broderick the other day. What a bunch of egos at that table. SJP and Hilary probably comparing their BMIs. Baldwin feeling smug about getting away with assault over a parking spot with a £90 fine and Broderick feeling even more smug about getting away with killing 2 people with a £100 fine

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe this is an illness. A few years ago, I was holidaying in Santa Ponsa, and in an Irish bar there, the girl running it insisted she was Spanish. She had a thick Dublin accent. And was from Ireland her parents were Irish
But she swore blind she was Spanish. We kind of just went along with her, but she was the same as Hilary.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Was amused to see the Baldwins papped out for dinner with SJP and Broderick the other day. What a bunch of egos at that table. SJP and Hilary probably comparing their BMIs. Baldwin feeling smug about getting away with assault over a parking spot with a £90 fine and Broderick feeling even more smug about getting away with killing 2 people with a £100 fine

Broderick killed 2 people??? 😳😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Broderick killed 2 people??? 😳😳😳😳😳
Yes in Northern Ireland in 1987 he killed a mother and daughter. He was driving on the wrong side of the road and hit them head on. I believe they died at the scene. Basically he was convicted of careless driving and fined £100 as he wasn’t drunk at the time 🤯 The victim’s families were devastated further by the lack of justice.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes in Northern Ireland in 1987 he killed a mother and daughter. He was driving on the wrong side of the road and hit them head on. I believe they died at the scene. Basically he was convicted of careless driving and fined £100 as he wasn’t drunk at the time 🤯 The victim’s families were devastated further by the lack of justice.
Thank you for the information. This is horrible!!!! I hope he reached out to the family and paid them some form of "compensation" (wrong word, no money could ever compensate), especially as he is so rich now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.