Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen someone as obsessed with skin colour or nationality than her. Weirdo. Very strange person.

Reactions: 10
Well Hillary - it’s fake tan isn’t it, which you can’t really put on a baby. That’ll be why your different colours. 🙄

Reactions: 17
Well Hillary - it’s fake tan isn’t it, which you can’t really put on a baby. That’ll be why your different colours. 🙄
Exactly This! My first thought when I saw her post. And let's not forget her comments about 'I'm a white girl'. As are the majority of Spanish people Hilary. Spanish people and latina people are completely different.

Reactions: 10
Hilaria addressed the subject by blaming anyone that dared mention it. There was some blah blah stuff about being a Spanish person in America but also American, all designed to confuse.

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute nut job. How can she keep pretending she’s Spanish? Why are people letting her. It’s like me pretending I’m Greek because I holiday there, love the food and culture, worked there, got married there and could be mistaken for a Greek person. You can have passion for a place but when you change your name, your accent, give all your kids Spanish names and pretend your tan is because you’re Mediterranean its just bonkers. If she didn’t have money, she’d be sectioned by now. She basically bought a baby girl because she was pregnant with a boy and wanted to give her eldest a sister. The mind boggles!

Reactions: 27
Has she seriously posted a story of her breastfeeding alongside Alec and said he’s JEALOUS!? Stop sexualising breastfeeding!! I also saw yesterday she claimed her boobs are real.. girl stop with the lies.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has she seriously posted a story of her breastfeeding alongside Alec and said he’s JEALOUS!? Stop sexualising breastfeeding!! I also saw yesterday she claimed her boobs are real.. girl stop with the lies.
As if they are real. When she lies down to exercise they don't move to the side at all. Complete nonsense. They are so fake.

Reactions: 7
She's extremely calculating and clearly not right in the head - she has totally fabricated a back story for herself and managed to snag a faded old actor who has a lot of mental issues himself. She's not even beautiful she's just very underweight which most people seem to equate with beauty for some reason.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.