Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her doubling down on the fact that she’s a fantasist is unreal. She’s obviously still doing adverts as the bonnets and pyjamas were tagged.

Reactions: 5
And now a new kitten! I love the comments on Alecs post. He is saying his love for making Carmen happy is stronger than his allergy to cats. A few comments saying, well of course, you already bought her a baby 😂😂😂
Has she got bored of the sister she asked for, so now asked for a cat?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know why but it's the double breastfeeding shots that really irritate the hell out of me. The way she tries to project this earth mother thing when it simply isn't possible with that many small children (oh and she finds time to go for a jog!) really pisses me off.

Reactions: 23
The gall of the woman to complain about them not sleeping. Don't feel sorry for you at all Hillary.

Reactions: 12
Some children have beaten poor Ireland up, wonder if it was the Baldwinitos?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Billy Baldwin told her when he grew up with her father and uncles, they called this Tuesday.
I reckon it was definitely the kids. 🙈

Is Hilary in the city with Carmen and the babies and left the boys in Long Island? It kind of looks that way from her posts

Reactions: 2
Now she is back in the city a lot, we are back to the hallway selfies. She really does look painfully thin when she is wearing her yoga leggings, that apparently go with every type of footwear and top. She must have an eating disorder.

Reactions: 4
I saw her stories a few days ago no trace of an American accent, I was like huh, Hilaria I thought we'd moved past this?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw her stories a few days ago no trace of an American accent, I was like huh, Hilaria I thought we'd moved past this?
It would be hilarious if every time she spoke to anyone on TV they just said 'Why are you speaking in a Spanish accent?' and looked really mystified?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her social media - the Spanishness is creeping back in. We are all human. I think most of us have pretended to be other than we really are at some point. This is on another level. Deluded and creepy.

Reactions: 17
Her social media - the Spanishness is creeping back in. We are all human. I think most of us have pretended to be other than we really are at some point. This is on another level. Deluded and creepy.
I think this - every time she posts something in Spanish I want to scream at her! She’s mental lol

Reactions: 3
Why is she mentioning the skin tone difference between her and her children??
Shows how much she knows about being Spanish as opposed to Latina. Maybe she should actually look at Spanish women - Queen Letizia for a start to name one in very public view.

Reactions: 9
Did you see the kids at the film premiere. How long before she has them farmed out to Hollywood as the next Culkins?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.