Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go that colour after 2 weeks in the sun, I don't understand what her point is, I'm irish not Spanish and right now I'm as pale as the daughter. Is she honestly comparing her skin colour to a poc. Honestly I think she spray tans too, how was America not up in arms over this.
I believe Alec left twitter following the GA tit show but I think he reappeared briefly again or perhaps is still there.

Reactions: 11
I think if this pair showed up in Spain, Spain would close the curtains turn off the lights and pretend to be gone out (like when my mad aunt Mary pops by)
Her parents live in a wealthy ex pat community in Majorca, I believe. I would be so embarrassed if I was them, actually living in Spain, clearly American, but they seem to have been complicit. I wonder when the last time she went to Spain was.

Reactions: 9
Her parents live in a wealthy ex pat community in Majorca, I believe. I would be so embarrassed if I was them, actually living in Spain, clearly American, but they seem to have been complicit. I wonder when the last time she went to Spain was.
There was an article in Mail Online back in January which referenced her parents life in a village in Majorca. They were asked for an interview and wouldn’t grant one but a few locals were interviewed who said they’d never met Hillary even though the parents had been spending time there since 2011 when Hillary was age 27.

Reactions: 10
There was an article in Mail Online back in January which referenced her parents life in a village in Majorca. They were asked for an interview and wouldn’t grant one but a few locals were interviewed who said they’d never met Hillary even though the parents had been spending time there since 2011 when Hillary was age 27.
So she basically went on a few holidays there as a child and she decided she was Spanish, despite having no connection to the country whatsoever! Is she still faking the accent?

Reactions: 15
I've never seen the picture before! I cant believe she would have the face to lie to her childs face while she had fake tan on :D
I suppose she could have said ' look how far we've come where rich white women actually want to be immigrants so much we pretend to be darker than we are and fake racist microaggressions against us- and we make money out of it'. If only MLK had lived to see his dream come true...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is just so messed up. SO messed up.
This woman needs serious health, you can see even the little girl is thinking ‘what the hell’ it’s in such poor taste. Dr King would be turning in his grave at that!

Reactions: 12
My God she is incredibly underweight in her latest stories. She knows exactly what she's doing posting those photos. Sick woman.

Reactions: 3
Alex is in Inst
My God she is incredibly underweight in her latest stories. She knows exactly what she's doing posting those photos. Sick woman.
Alex is on Insta as @alexbaldwinista. Was his handle something different before? Has anyone listened to his podcast?

Oh is she going down the extreme weight loss route now for attention? Of course she is. Wait for her next howls of self pity -all you cyber bullies have given me anorexia! Shame on you!

Alec will be right by her side, calling us all jealous hateful fat pigs (without a hint of irony) 😂

Reactions: 7
Oh is she going down the extreme weight loss route now for attention? Of course she is. Wait for her next howls of self pity -all you cyber bullies have given me anorexia! Shame on you!

Alec will be right by her side, calling us all jealous hateful fat pigs (without a hint of irony) 😂
The last thing she needs is that angry little creature enabling her, if he truly loved her, he’d get her the mental health help that she so clearly needs. But of course you are right, it will be everyone else fault and another opportunity for an angry rant. He embarrasses himself more than she embarrasses him which takes some doing 😂

Reactions: 5
She will claim it is part of her heritage as a nutbag that pretends to be spanish, ole!
Yes she will what an absolute dick, my brother and sister in law moved to Spain about 18 years ago they had a baby a few years later
Well I for one would not be applauding Eddie Izzard as being a woman. But that is a whole other story.

She is right that babies in Spain get their ears pierced, usually before they leave hospital. If Spanish people see a baby with no earrings they will assume it's a boy. Pretty barbaric and unnecessary imo.

But honestly cosplaying a Spanish person made me laugh. It is so accurate.
So true my brother and sister in law moved to Spain they had a baby girl out there, they didn’t want her to have a piercing until she was old enough so their little girl used to get called a boy all the time!,

Reactions: 1
And now a new kitten! I love the comments on Alecs post. He is saying his love for making Carmen happy is stronger than his allergy to cats. A few comments saying, well of course, you already bought her a baby 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And now a new kitten! I love the comments on Alecs post. He is saying his love for making Carmen happy is stronger than his allergy to cats. A few comments saying, well of course, you already bought her a baby 😂😂😂
Allergies to cats are NO JOKE. When I’m around one my eyes water, I feel like I can’t breathe and my nose is streaming. What a ridiculous thing to say- Alec can’t have a real allergy or living with a cat would be insufferable (like having a pretend Spanish wife who has publicly embarrassed you).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.