High Carb Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't followed her in a while, but was shocked by her 'Intuitive eating' video. The whole point of intuitive eating is listening to your bodies hunger cues + cravings and not calorie counting. She basically suggests calorie counting for weight loss, and if your body is craving something, just eat something super healthy like rice + veg, and it'll go away. :rolleyes:

I also saw that her husband went through a vasectomy reversal and they are now planning on having kids? She always seemed very anti-kids to me...I also don't get why they didn't just use protection, instead of going through such a big procedure so quickly.

Reactions: 2
I loved Hannah’s videos when I first went vegan but in the last year she has changed into someone I can no longer watch. She changes her mind on everything and she comes across as really smug.

Reactions: 1
She was part of the freelee and durianrider vegan cult where they encouraged loads of guys in their early 20s to get a vasectomy in Thailand.

Now loads are regretting it and finding out it isn't that easy to reverse. Such idiots to think they won't change their minds over something like kids. I think knowing he had the op has made her want them even more.

Hannah has always been a total sheep and follows one bullshit idea to the next. The potato cleanse diet.

She was alright for a short amount of time with her minimalism.

Where they live looks so desolate, how are they going to bring up a kid there. And isn't the chance of Derick actually being able to get her pregnant pretty slim now

I stopped watching her around two years ago but recently read over on GG that they're now trying to have a baby after being anti-kids for so long. I sort of suspected Hannah was maternal but had been 'brainwashed' by the RawTill4 cult that bringing children into the world was a bad thing (each to their own, though).
I think they've only been together for 3 or 4 years now and Derek had the vasectomy before he even met Hannah. I wish them well but I hope they're having a kid for the right reason and not just because Hannah got broody after spending time with a friend's baby at a commune. If pregnancy doesn't work for them, it would be a shame if they dismissed adoption.

Reactions: 2
why the duck this girl spending her whole life trying to lose weight? I used to follow her years ago how is she still posting about weight loss? Unhealthy relationship with food and her body.

Apologies for waking up a dead thread but my god, I need to vent.

Watching this woman cook is like watching a toddler fumble around with plastic food. She has NO IDEA about the most basic of cooking techniques or how to actually treat the vegetables she so constantly shoves down her gob. I get that she’s trying to promote weight-loss above all else, but she’s legitimately building a business based on selling recipes and ebooks, yet she has no actual cooking abilities.

Anyone who has spent even the scarcest amount of time in the kitchen, or over the age of 10, should be able to identify this. Her video from today where she makes soggy “fries” and a bland plate of “hashbrowns” by chucking vegetables (that should be cooked separately and for different amounts of time) into one pan and blasting it in the oven was truly grating to watch. But the absolute worst part was, after cooking her potatoes and base veggies for her soup and blending it all, she just plopped in a load of nutritional yeast and a giant turd of mustard, mixed it in raw and ate it like that. Girl, add your herbs and condiments earlier on and cook them off to get the best out of the flavours. And leave the mixture to simmer for a while so that the yeast actually disolves and becomes part of the soup, instead of floating around like dead skin cells… gross.

Apologies for waking up a dead thread but my god, I need to vent.

Watching this woman cook is like watching a toddler fumble around with plastic food. She has NO IDEA about the most basic of cooking techniques or how to actually treat the vegetables she so constantly shoves down her gob. I get that she’s trying to promote weight-loss above all else, but she’s legitimately building a business based on selling recipes and ebooks, yet she has no actual cooking abilities.

Anyone who has spent even the scarcest amount of time in the kitchen, or over the age of 10, should be able to identify this. Her video from today where she makes soggy “fries” and a bland plate of “hashbrowns” by chucking vegetables (that should be cooked separately and for different amounts of time) into one pan and blasting it in the oven was truly grating to watch. But the absolute worst part was, after cooking her potatoes and base veggies for her soup and blending it all, she just plopped in a load of nutritional yeast and a giant turd of mustard, mixed it in raw and ate it like that. Girl, add your herbs and condiments earlier on and cook them off to get the best out of the flavours. And leave the mixture to simmer for a while so that the yeast actually disolves and becomes part of the soup, instead of floating around like dead skin cells… gross.
Jumping on this as well. She really pushes my buttons for so many things. She has no training whatsoever in weight lifting/ resistance training, yet shows fans how she works out and gives them ideas. She was doing the same thing a few years ago with yoga and got called out a few times by proper yoga teachers. She filters the hell out of her photos now that sometimes she just looks weird. And I think she likes to portray that she's really slim which she achieves with a mix of photoshopping, careful posing and certain clothes. Not saying she hasn't lost weight, but don't think it's as much as she makes out. She also makes me cringe as I always think she's trying to copy and model herself on Kiki. And don't even check lout the price of her diet plan! Who on earth would pay that?