heycheri #2 Sherilynn Macale / redpillfairy / tinysweetheart-calipetite / bunnifu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see her as a parent at all. She is lazy af, lacks any self-awareness, and has zero emotional resilience. How is she meant to be a role model?

Reactions: 5
also, i don't know, i see a conservative mommy blog in her future. she's gona someway shift the attention to herself lol
100% going to happen. Even if she has a miscarriage or something, she's going to be telling everyone about her expert parenting advice.

Reactions: 5

here's her bachelorette in lake tahoe with so many of her "besties" that they had to get a bigger place, what was the rsvp count up to last we heard? 11? and counting? well, i'm no mathematician, but 1,2,3,4.... looks like 8 total? girlfriend, including yourself, 9. and okay maaybe, 10, if you're going to count an actual person who took this picture and not a tripod but considering you're all "social media influencers" and you used to be a "model/professional photographer" i would think a simple tripod/self timer would be an easy setup, to include your entire girl gang, which by the way, appears to be missing, your actual sister, no? 😮🤔 maybe her invite got lost in the mail 😳📨📫

Reactions: 3

here's her bachelorette in lake tahoe with so many of her "besties" that they had to get a bigger place, what was the rsvp count up to last we heard? 11? and counting? well, i'm no mathematician, but 1,2,3,4.... looks like 8 total? girlfriend, including yourself, 9. and okay maaybe, 10, if you're going to count an actual person who took this picture and not a tripod but considering you're all "social media influencers" and you used to be a "model/professional photographer" i would think a simple tripod/self timer would be an easy setup, to include your entire girl gang, which by the way, appears to be missing, your actual sister, no? 😮🤔 maybe her invite got lost in the mail 😳📨📫
On the bunk bed photo, you can see the OP was "damnitdyna" I went to her insta and she posts about black lives matter. I'm so confused as to how these people can be friends with Cheri?

Reactions: 2
team bride.jpg

Now I'm no fashion expert but... matching t-shirts for your bachelorette party? Really? Somewhere a Goodwill Store is already preparing for nine unwanted donations.

On the bunk bed photo, you can see the OP was "damnitdyna" I went to her insta and she posts about black lives matter. I'm so confused as to how these people can be friends with Cheri?
I have a feeling she’s not that close to these people based on:

-She’s only spent time with Maddy for a week, but she’s made a bridesmaid? Normally you pick people you’ve known for years
-Where were these “besties” when she was asking wedding advice from random MAGA dudes?
-previous long drawn out paragraphs about how family is more important than friends
-doubling down on “my BEST friends are in my bridal party”, whenever she has to proclaim something loudly, that means she’s insecure about it

Reactions: 4
I think she’s known that damnitdyna girl since her Stockton days but I don’t think they’ve ever been super close. Bet she was just inviting whoever out of desperation.

Reactions: 1
A4A11E75-E394-462A-AE4C-8BB3EF40299C.jpeg

... curious... seems like something an abuser would say to the abusee in a bad made for tv lifetime movie....

View attachment 557975
... curious... seems like something an abuser would say to the abusee in a bad made for tv lifetime movie....
this is actually terrifying. but is he saying things will be hard because of the pregnancy stuff? can't be because he doesn't know, he doesn't have any kids, right?

that sounds like so much manipulation ugh i'm actually beginning to feel alarmed

Reactions: 1
ahhh the text messages are saying about pregnancy I think. and it shows that he's feeling not too happy about it.... I smell regrett. also financially they aren't really ready for a kid, that's why she's selling her accounts ?

View attachment 557975
This is terrifying - this isn’t love!! this reeks of an unplanned surprise and placating/manipulation. More signs of control too. Why aren’t they saying stuff like this in person and talking? Why is this over text? Is he “working late” already?

and “Husband”? They’re not even married.

This lady has been talking about wanting to get pregnant for a few years now. If she's pregnant, I doubt that it was unplanned....

1620167625875.jpeg

If it ain’t the day we’ve all been waiting for...when heycheri / sherilynn macale / sherilynn ray / Redpillfairy gets the F off the internet, hopefully forever! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is beside the point but I wish this silly witch had never discovered the 🥲 emoji lmao. Anyway bye witch! See you never again hopefully! (although we all know she’s like Tinkerbell and will die without attention so I don’t imagine this exit will be for too long, but here’s hoping!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8