heycheri #2 Sherilynn Macale / redpillfairy / tinysweetheart-calipetite / bunnifu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her brother isn't a groomsman either....she really sold her API family down the river to join a white family, didn't she? Guessing that ANY TIME she says that family is over, or they're visiting family, she mans EVAN'S FAMILY. Something tells me he pressures her to always be around his family, and she obliges.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
LOL where are y’all seeing her wedding party?
Also re: her Goodreads, if you scroll back through her “read” list it’s like a trip down memory lane of past personas... currently cookbooks like a good housewife, before that was all the Red Pill tit, before that was the self-help “I’m an empath” section plus a bunch of vegan books, before that was I’m a businesswoman/how to succeed at life™️, before that was a bunch of weird fantasy books when I assume she was writing her wizard erotica, etc etc etc. Truly psychotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh great. they reproduced, didn't they? the world didn't ask for a redpillbaby, sherilynn macale and even ray!
Too lazy to find the office gif, but "No! No! God no! Please no!" Bet she dumps her baby with her sister most of the time if thats what's happening

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yea she's definitely pregnant lmao there's literally nothing else that's interesting about her to those people at this point 😂.. also, so this means she's still a MAGAt, and not an apolitical suuuuuperrr extremely unbelievably tiny chick, right?

Reactions: 1
If she is pregnant, poor kid. But in all honesty, she is going to hate being a mother. No more lying around all day like a sloth, she’s actually going to have to pay attention to someone other than herself. I’d be here for the tit show if it didn’t involve an innocent little baby ☹

Reactions: 5
I really hope she’s not pregnant and aggressively working out/dieting to fit in her wedding dress... that would be terrible for the kid. And says a lot abour her fiancé if he is more concerned about how she looks than the health of their baby...

Reactions: 3
I really hope she’s not pregnant and aggressively working out/dieting to fit in her wedding dress... that would be terrible for the kid. And says a lot abour her fiancé if he is more concerned about how she looks than the health of their baby...
her announcement is for sure gona be a pregnancy.. i'ma err on the side of giving her the benefit of the doubt and hope to God pregnancy changes her mindset— i don't have kids, but i heard having a kid is pretty revolutionary in terms of the kinds of mental/lifestyle changes a woman goes through after..

Reactions: 1
considering that she's already anti-covid vaccines, she will definitely be of the antivaxx mom ilk, which we don't need more of in this world.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Some moms unfortunately don’t change their mindset, and the kids suffer for it. I see the kid being sent to the grandparents or suffering long-term with those two immature parents.

Reactions: 3
Kinda don’t think the announcement is gonna be a pregnancy, only because i doubt she’d be able to keep her mouth shut that long. But maybe 🤷‍♀️ Either way, she would be the worst mother. An interest she can’t drop after 3-6 months? Having to think about/prioritize something other than herself?? She won’t know what to do with herself.

Reactions: 6
Kinda don’t think the announcement is gonna be a pregnancy, only because i doubt she’d be able to keep her mouth shut that long. But maybe 🤷‍♀️ Either way, she would be the worst mother. An interest she can’t drop after 3-6 months? Having to think about/prioritize something other than herself?? She won’t know what to do with herself.
idk, isn't it like crucial for someone in the first trimester to not make an announcement in case tit hits the fan? everyone i know— even the egotistical chicks— waited til the first trimester was clear before they made their announcements... maybe the fact that she said she has an announcement is her way of not really containing the secret because that's something everyone would suspect by default

also, i don't know, i see a conservative mommy blog in her future. she's gona someway shift the attention to herself lol

Reactions: 2
Really hoping that the baby will be carried to full term. Some skinny girls I know IRL either had a miscarriage because their little-to-nothing diet wasn’t sufficient enough for the baby growing in their belly (they were borderline anorexic), or because they ate a very very lean diet that wasn’t good enough and the baby was born premature with health issues from not getting enough nutrients during the pregnancy. Cheri I know you read here so please PUT YOUR BABY FIRST instead of your temperamental midget man’s lusty needs.