heycheri #2 Sherilynn Macale / redpillfairy / tinysweetheart-calipetite / bunnifu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMFAOOO NAAA she's def harping on the tiny thing because she knows about this thread LMFAOOO there is NO WAYYYY she is seriously that obsessed with how small she is LMFAOO not in a world where most of us are just as "tiny" LMAOOOO what a troll

Reactions: 1
LMFAOOO NAAA she's def harping on the tiny thing because she knows about this thread LMFAOOO there is NO WAYYYY she is seriously that obsessed with how small she is LMFAOO not in a world where most of us are just as "tiny" LMAOOOO what a troll
She is seriously obsessed with her stature though, or her insistence on her stature. Since her LJ days (wondered if the old journals are archived anywhere), nary a post went by without a mention of how "tiny" she is/was. She's been consistent about this for well over a decade now.

Reactions: 3
She is seriously obsessed with her stature though, or her insistence on her stature. Since her LJ days (wondered if the old journals are archived anywhere), nary a post went by without a mention of how "tiny" she is/was. She's been consistent about this for well over a decade now.
you're right, it just baffles me lol like i do not, cannot comprehend

Being tiny is her key personality trait. As she said herself when she cut her hair short - she said “it matches my personality, because I’m so tiny.”

Reactions: 1
Yeah there is also her private IG @imtiny.af

Didn't she say she was gonna delete instagram during her trump phase :rolleyes:
If it pleases the TL court, I submit these (known) accounts as proof of her manic, multi-personality disorder.

5ED29266-BB98-4613-87E6-0D1761FFEF01.jpeg

Oh dear - it really looks like someone punched her in the nose bridge. Or as someone else eloquently put it: her nose looks like a bird’s webbed foot!
8587D43E-54D6-4BD3-AF45-AF573BAD2965.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ewwww their “love story” is so basic. They met at a bar. The end?! I’ve read much much better first meets before. Also, LOL gift registry has every part of the wedding on it. I’m surprised the registry doesn’t match her Amazon wishlist 🙄

btw, let’s not forget IG @heycheriprvt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would be a shame if the #evanandcheri wedding tag was connected to pictures of her “previous life”...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am genuinely disappointed that she's gone radio silence on her political account because I'd love to see her show her ass as a bigoted, hateful anti-black racist. She's already come out as anti-trans, specifically anti-trans KIDS, so it's not unreasonable to expect her to have some MAGA AF take on chauvin's verdicts. Esp given how much of thin blue line bootlickers sherilynn and evan are.

Reactions: 6
She’s a coward. Trump is out of office, Chauvin is guilty, more people are calling out people of her ilk. She lost the attention of the MAGA incels, so it’s back to what she knows as a sex worker.

Reactions: 6
For someone who constantly talks about how family is everything, it's interesting that Sherilynn did not ask her own SISTER to be a bridesmaid. Or perhaps her sister turned her down?

Reactions: 4
Her sister only matters when she needs to use her mixed nephew to say I CAN'T POSSIBLY BE RACIST!! MY NEPHEW'S PART BLACK!!

Reactions: 3