heycheri #2 Sherilynn Macale / redpillfairy / tinysweetheart-calipetite / bunnifu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
172754305_832335600703262_4103586527229036039_n.jpg

172440569_278978057176156_2013637097648821766_n.jpg

This is insane. Cheri is too lazy to even meal prep much less play 'housewife'. Evan is working a full time job and coming home to this fat slob. I don't think they're gonna make it to the altar.

Reactions: 1
4C6E6915-4E77-4277-A5D8-164A256C255F.png
I’m crying lmao she’s unemployed at home all day and this is how she folds her man’s laundry hahahaha!! It’s not even rolled clean and tightly. It’s all loose and lumpy and WRINKLY like a child did it. Cheri is in her mid-30s folding clothes like a toddler. She’s about to be married and still can’t cook or clean or do basic chores properly. Everything she does is like that of a 6 year old. This is too entertaining... with her bizarre sloppy cooking, it’s just comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God Cheri really knows how to pick her men. Seriously girl, none of these are red flags to you? I’d feel bad for her if she wasn’t such a horrible excuse for a human being.

Reactions: 9
That’ll happen when all your clothes are from pacsun and fashion nova 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Since she loves spending money so much she should probably focus on getting her missing tooth fixed 👀

I wonder how she’s planning to monetize this new phase?Is this the return of CaliPetite, foot fetish edition? 🤔

From the sound of things and the way she eats, she’s not so petite anymore. I wonder if she still fits into her clothes from a year ago?

Where are all the “modest” dresses that are “all she wears” now?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
LMAO well folks, it was always going to end up back here 😂 Funny to watch her flop around for the last few months (basically since the very second Trump left office) trying to figure out how she was going to merge the militant red-pilled warrior who couldn’t BELIEVE she used to show her BODY on the INTERNET, back to the brainless apolitical bimbo who shows her body on the internet lmao. The super infantilized housewife cosplay was her attempt at a natural segue back into “spoiled Princess Cheri” mode, but at the end of the day she’s an aging sex worker who could give a duck about any of the “values” she goes on about, and Evan is the fool who sits at work all day while his wife puts on little jerk off shows for other dudes. No wonder he hates liberal women so much....he’s literally getting cucked by one as we speak 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's hiding her face in her new waifu.closet Instagram and the photos aren't filtered... for now. But that account also has very few followers and the comments are mostly about wanting to see more skin. It's clear where this is heading.

So much for getting rid of all the “sexy” clothes. These shorts are from that bday in SF she had. She’s a hoarder, of course she didn’t get rid of anything - lies to fit the personality of the month. Not an old pic either - later gen iphone and the caption says the boots are new.

64093724-6645-45F7-B153-E57EAD371685.jpeg

Yikes, these shorts are dunzo!
D83E8C55-EF94-49AD-82E1-57A68F3B3449.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her obsession with how ~tiny~ she is combined with her fiancé implying she’s fat (or on the verge of becoming fat if she eats too much honey!?) is just so depressing. I wish this woman had gotten some therapy, I think all of her awfulness stems from massive unchecked insecurity. She’s desperate for attention and male approval.

Reactions: 8
Her obsession with how ~tiny~ she is combined with her fiancé implying she’s fat (or on the verge of becoming fat if she eats too much honey!?) is just so depressing. I wish this woman had gotten some therapy, I think all of her awfulness stems from massive unchecked insecurity. She’s desperate for attention and male approval.
it's so weird to me because she looks to be my exact size and it's like???? how is this fat? lmao if anything, while i'm perfectly okay with the way i look now, i wouldn't mind or stop myself from gaining some more!! truly an obsession with being tiny, i don't understand lol.

PS— while it is a little harder shopping for short/small people, she is making it seem way harder than it is. i shop at any normal spot and if anything fits me too long or too loose in certain spots, i simply go to a tailor to take it in. and you won't break bank, either, i have all my jeans tailored for a better fit for $10 each. sometimes they even give me discounts for being a loyal customer. it really isn't SO HARRDDDD. i haven't stepped foot in a forever 21 in nearly 8 years, and i'm 5'1 with a flat chest, small waist, semi-muscular legs, and a pretty size-able booty (not kim-kardashian level big, but definitely JLO type size where there would ALWAYS be a gap in the waist of my pants so i HAVE to tailor them)..... it's not that hard 😒 she's a size 0-00 in pants because she has no butt, but i don't see how she can fit those D-cup fake tits in a dress sized 0-00... as i said, i'm flat chested af and i bought a size 0 dress and i could not even breathe, it was so tight on my chest and arms, so somebody lying! 🤨

also, she cannot dress lmfao her fits are ugly. but those orange shoes in particular.... are fire. i already said that, but i needed to say it again cus she did not do them ANY justice with that outfit. that's all 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s so obvious that she still wants to wear those “skanky” clothes, because she misses the attention she used to get when she would wear them. But since she’s not allowed anymore, all she could do is wear them at home and share the pics online. Probably secretly, so Evan doesn’t know.

It’s so obvious that she still wants to wear those “skanky” clothes, because she misses the attention she used to get when she would wear them. But since she’s not allowed anymore, all she could do is wear them at home and share the pics online. Probably secretly, so Evan doesn’t know.
this relationship is one giant red flag

Anyone share her new instas with her redpillfairy chat? Is that still going on without her or is she still participating?