heycheri #2 Sherilynn Macale / redpillfairy / tinysweetheart-calipetite / bunnifu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Sherilynn Macale declared herself 'winner' of NaNoWriMo. She only wrote one chapter if that.

From her linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/heycheri
Her 'novel' was called 'the wizards game', I thought it was on scribd but I can't find a copy now.

Found it https://www.wattpad.com/story/9888565-the-wizard's-game

• Sick
Reactions: 6
correct me if i'm wrong but she has written several eroticas that are very similar to this, right? i only vaguely remember, but that writing style is eerily familiar to what i've seen from her before. it's always a helpless little delicate woman getting towered over and plowed by a large beastly man.. blah blah blah "exposing her delicate thighs as he begins tearing the intricate fabric," blah blah blah... this chick has some serious daddy issues..

all her tit always starts with some stupid helpless dialogue with a "hungry" man. seriously, how does one fetishize a bleeping WIZARD? am i the only one who only sees wizards as these frail ass old pasty men with long pointy beards, a la Merlin?

how do you get horny enough to write an entire chapter of an old man practically magic raping you? it don't make no sense! saggy nuts!

lmao all these phases are insane because we can literally track them down the evidence just... exists out there.. her cringe-worthy little footprints scattered all over the internet for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Patrick R*thfuss also commissioned this really awful pencil drawing from her where the character had a tiny head and an absurdly long torso. TBH, he comes off as a neckbeard to me. I don't know if any of you have read his books, but they're full of misogynistic clichés.

Reactions: 3
Patrick R*thfuss also commissioned this really awful pencil drawing from her where the character had a tiny head and an absurdly long torso. TBH, he comes off as a neckbeard to me. I don't know if any of you have read his books, but they're full of misogynistic clichés.
he probably inspired the wizard in her weird erotica. his grizzly looks fit the bill... "yer a wizard, patrick."

• Haha
While she definitely takes it to the extreme, I know a lot of people who seem to be like Cheri in that they pick up a hobby, feel like they have to be the best/create a viral following from it, and then quickly abandon it because they don’t see immediate success or instant acclaim from it. It’s definitely a negative aspect of social media, I wonder if there’s a term for that sort of behavior.

It’s clear that Cheri thought all of these different phases would catapult her to fame. She abandons them even when she’s actually making some money from them, so I’m not sure that it’s entirely a grift. I’m sure the money is part of it, but it seems like the best predictor of when she shifts is when she feels like she’s not getting enough praise and attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
^yup, her longest and most harmful phase, the MAGA outspoken patriot, only lasted this long because of the fellow Trump supporters that festered together. Too bad everyone else in this forum except Cheri could see the ending for that one, as usual.

Reactions: 2
Me too. Didn’t she ask a forum of random dudes for wedding advice, meaning she probably has no female friends? And no, the Maddie person who she spent a sketchy week with doesn’t count. But to her it does, apparently.

Reactions: 4
Her sister in law is throwing her a pity bachelorette...tell me you have no friends without actually telling me you have no friends
“I dislike inconveniencing people” unless it’s grifting off of them. 😂

I wonder if her new family has found this forum from googling her?!

lmao the copium is impressive and she's very obviously reading this forum and it's getting to her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s 11 more people that are going to find themselves disgusted for ever knowing her much less attending her bachelorette party. Once they get to know the real Cheri, that’s it.

Reactions: 1
I actually think Cheri is a skilled creative and has a lot of potential with her art and her writing. But, she's too obsessed with public perception of her. If all she is enthralled by is praise and tribute, then she'll always be controlled by that. I think that's why she picks up and puts down so many hobbies - of course, the initial thrill of being told "Wow you're so good at this!" is something that ALL people enjoy, but in order for that to last you need to really invest and dedicate yourself to whatever task it is at hand. Generally speaking, in order to be at the top of the game of something, that's the ONLY THING YOU FOCUS ON - whether it be sports, art or politics, etc. I myself have gone through phases where I've excelled at something, but that means that other things fall by the wayside: when I'm a great runner, I'm a terrible power lifter because I don't have the time/energy/strength to commit to training for both. When I'm a great rock climber, I'm a terrible runner, because I don't have the time/energy/strength to commit to training for both. There's nothing wrong with being a jack of all trades, master of none. I think because Cheri clings to this notion that she is "the best" in whatever field she's chosen at the time, she's always bound to feel disappointed in herself because she knows it's simply not true - and even if it was true then it's simply not sustainable because what drives her isn't improvement or betterment: it's praise from external sources.

I don't like or dislike Cheri, although we would definitely never be friends. I think I see a lot of human qualities in her, but she's clearly got a lot of tit to sort out. And until she does, I hope she doesn't have kids just yet.

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine my man telling me to not drizzle a little honey on my fruit because it’ll “make you fat”. Yikes lmfaooo he must really be unhappy with how she looks to SHAME her into avoiding a bit of honey. This marriage is going to be nonstop yikes
96761043-BC84-4DD5-89E4-5B78BD969CDA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8