HermioneChantal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her.. she’s one that I can watch 9/10 videos without being irritated. She does have a lot of ‘stuff’ for one person, I know some of it’s for diy’s etc but I like that she just cracks on with renovations/decoration by herself.

Reactions: 2
I like her but she freaks me out when she keeps using the saw and sander IN the kitchen. Her house must be a dustpit all the time. JUST DO IT OUTSIDE.

Reactions: 1
Yeah the diy is mostly tit but hey she does it herself and yes her content is 90% not irritating. Anyone notice that there is something strange with her nan though. Oh I borrowed it from my nan she might want it back. It’s like a dining table......

I just found her and I’ve started watching her renovation videos... I find her quite nice to watch and I like that she too gets stuck in but oh my she made the sitting room look like a communal room at a YMCA 😂😂😂

• Haha
Does anyone have an inkling what happened between her and her boyfriend? I started watching her when she'd split up with him, but I had nooo idea she had even bought the place with him or that he ever existed. It was only a couple of videos in that she mentioned everyone had been asking and they had split up.

Does anyone have an inkling what happened between her and her boyfriend? I started watching her when she'd split up with him, but I had nooo idea she had even bought the place with him or that he ever existed. It was only a couple of videos in that she mentioned everyone had been asking and they had split up.
She never addressed why as far as I remember, just stopped mentioning him then said they’d split.

She bought the house on her own, he was just living there. God, I'm so bored of her videos and I just had a look at her views and it seems others are too. She went from 100k views 7 months ago to 25k nowadays. She really is missing the mark with these basic, boring, nothing special videos.

She seems a really nice girl, but she only seems to post when she's making an AD. For that reason I gave up watching her.