HELS IS BACK ADAMS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alcoholic,unemployed,50 year old mentally challenged woman,who goes through boyfriends like a dose of salts.She really fancies herself and does youtube "seshes"as she calls them,roughly twice a week.

@yootubesuperstar2
If you watch the video about her benefits being sanctioned she's sober and tells everyone about her syndrome, anxiety and depression and learning difficulties.

She also mentions two dead husband's; Dougie her first and John her second.

There is mention on a recent vlog about a third..who she saw in town who she doesn't like and he's a goth but it's hard to understand. She calls him the child catcher.

From the benefit sanction video she mentions her other channel HellsBells402.
There is more seshs.. a memorial for Dougie first husband. Mention of John her fiance, and a few videos in rememberance for her son's dad' sesh. Which is all about Dougie..the whole channel she claims to be about Dougie from the benefit sanction video. Which I don't really think it is but obviously has the memorial bit and the drinking seshs to him.

From what I picked up she self medicates as she thinks she's life and soul of the party doing that. So it's a bit of a tragedy.

Parents help her out a lot. Especially her Dad, because she wouldn't be able to have her animals; cats and rabbit. Maybe more who knows.

She knows she's lucky to have help from her parents, and is lucky not to be homeless.

Pretty grim to be honest and there are many trapped in alcoholism. It doesn't really discriminate from rich to the poor.

Reactions: 1
I watched quite a few seshs (or is it seshes?) and God help us all. I'm thinking of showing them to my children to warn them of the dangers of alcohol.

One of them was a sesh with her son, does he live with her?

Reactions: 2
I watched quite a few seshs (or is it seshes?) and God help us all. I'm thinking of showing them to my children to warn them of the dangers of alcohol.

One of them was a sesh with her son, does he live with her?
I don't think he does now...but not quite sure.

Am only going with what she says on her recent vlog about being homeless.

It's not rude to guess that he may have some learning difficulties himself not always but they can and do run in families.

There is mention she's having her seshes because hes on holiday. So I have no idea if he's in some supported living to be honest.

He wasn't doing much in the vlogs I saw but then I couldn't watch drinking sessions.

Word of warning if you watch her in her old channel there is one where she mentions hospital visit ..so of course I had too look. Although filmed in poor lighting and she phoned an ambulance because drunk and she had an allergic reaction...and couldn't comprehend how to get help. Can't remember if 111 was a thing then but NHS direct would have been..she tries to show the rash but all you see is her boobs through a seethrough top..be grateful for the bad lighting! It's still not nice though!

Honestly I can't help but feel bad for her...I know some would find her vids either infuriating or funny, but I had a family member who was a functioning alcoholic and its a horrible addiction. You wouldn't have guessed how much he drank really until the last few years of his life, when it started to catch up on him. The withdrawal symptoms are awful.

I hope she gets help and stops with the videos...its like watching someone self-destruct. Hopefully she'll get back on the medication she was taking and not self-medicate with the alcohol...mixing them never does any good.

Reactions: 3
Her son lives with Hels parents on a farm in the country and he is mentally challenged as well.John was her first husband,Marcus dad,and Dougie died about 5 years ago
[automerge]1543184144[/automerge]s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5I4xfIZhVM
Here she is ranting

Last edited:
Honestly I can't help but feel bad for her...I know some would find her vids either infuriating or funny, but I had a family member who was a functioning alcoholic and its a horrible addiction. You wouldn't have guessed how much he drank really until the last few years of his life, when it started to catch up on him. The withdrawal symptoms are awful.

I hope she gets help and stops with the videos...its like watching someone self-destruct. Hopefully she'll get back on the medication she was taking and not self-medicate with the alcohol...mixing them never does any good.
I agree, alcoholism is addiction like any others. It's none discriminate.

People can and do function whilst drinking. They never really realise they have crossed the line either to be so dependent and then not function.

I find it awful that people watch her and find her amusing for all the wrong reasons.

Yes it's very uncomfortable to watch. She isn't just an alcoholic, but first and foremost a woman with learning difficulties who is vulnerable from the outset. In one of her videos she was saying she has a new boyfriend that she's really happy with and was listing the reasons why her exes weren't good and it was all relating to them not buying her presents, it was something that a child would say.

I did consider reporting her channel as I feel that she has potential for exploitation but then OTOH I fear that that would be attempting to remove autonomy from someone with LDs.

In a more recent video she said she might be moving back in with her parents. I hope she does because it doesn't seem that this lifestyle is any good for her. She needs someone around to help and guide her..

There is also talk of a Nigerian boyfriend at one point who never liked any of her things on Facebook, there was chat of going on holiday to Nigeria too. Not sure if that's still a thing. Gosh I just want to give that poor woman a hug (when she's sober lol)

It's all very sad :(

I heard the one about the Nigerian called Bimpy who she was going to visit but then someone informed social services and they wouldn't let her go. I assumed it was a man but she kept referring to Bimpy as 'she' so no ide a what's going on there. She did say she's sick of SS bullying her so I would infer from that that they are quite heavily involved.

I thought bimpy was the friend she goes around with. Who just also happens to be from Nigeria. Or maybe they were an item and now arent?? Who knows

Bimpy is her friend,Bimpys cousin was paying for Hels to go on holiday to Nigeria with her,but it fell through
[automerge]1543232256[/automerge]She has a support worker,but im guessing she doesnt know about the seshes

Last edited:
And the Nigerian boyfriend is someone totally different? God love her she really needs some help :(

Yeah someone she met online,who shes never met....i cant keep up,she seems manmad!!

Yes she's very vulnerable, she does talk a lil bit sense when sober, but it all goes out the window once she picks up that first drink, sad really but she has to want to change, nd I don't think she does, any normality is clouded by alcohol nd men

She has a support worker,but im guessing she doesnt know about the seshes
Support workers can't make people not drink. They are not there to lay down the law.
They can advise, report back but at the end of the day it's freedom of choice whether a person over the age of 18 drinks; regardless of capacity.

Even with a statement saying she has to have an advocate she still has the right to make choices. Support or you like but you are not there to lecture, belittle people. This isn't what support workers do.

She's obviously a functioning adult; more so than others with learning disabilities.

Even in residential homes, supported living situations if a person in their care wanted to get drunk every night. It's not the right choice, but there is little that can be done