HELP

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 20 minute one take night shift scene was some of the best tv I've seen in years! Jodie is impeccable and it's such an important story to tell.

Reactions: 11
I really enjoyed this but gotta admit the second half definitely wasn’t what I was expecting. Still good though, both fantastic actors.

Reactions: 5
One of the most harrowing programmes I have ever watched. Absolutely blown away by it.

Reactions: 4
The monologue at the end "When did all lives stop meaning the same". Amazing and heartbreaking.

Reactions: 3
I loved the first the acts but then the writer jumped the shark by getting her to kidnap him in the 3rd act. It just wasn't realistic at all for her to do that, and how did her dad suddenly become nice? The beginning was awesome 😘

Reactions: 8
Wow, a difficult watch but so very well done. The night shift scenes were harrowing but the acting was impeccable, at times I had to remind myself it was a drama. I work in care & although my experience has been very different, the frustration, exhaustion & all of those emotions of trying to get through to out of hours was just so true to so many of our experiences during the pandemic. At first, I thought the end was a bit far fetched but on deeper thought it resonated so much with me & I know it will for so many others. We dedicate our lives to look after people & at times it felt like we couldn't protect them & that no one cared but us. Although we wouldn't have gone to those extremes there were definite thoughts of wanting to take the people we care for away to a safe place where this virus couldn't touch them. I may not be articulating it very well but I think it was a dramatic ending to show how strongly care staff do feel for those we support. Overall a real fantastic programme that tells a story that needs to be told.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Loved it Jodie and Stephen were outstanding! I thought the ending wasn't great but it didn't bother me as the rest was that good. So emotional from the very start. A real eye opener of how bad things must have gotten in our care homes during that period ☹

Reactions: 4
Stephen was just amazing! They both were but he always has a special place in my heart, his acting is always flawless. Working in care their were definitely parts I identified with when working at the peak of the pandemic.

Reactions: 7