HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman-child is a tornado of a trainwreck who provides so much gossip fodder it's unbelievable, so naturally I had to make her a thread on here.

She's being very cryptic about her friendship with Alix from icovetthee -- check out her instastories q&a from yesterday. Wonder what happened there?

Reactions: 2
I know nothing about her, looks like a prettier and slimmer version of zoella's boyfriend's sister.

it’s all about the angles for suz. her ibiza vlog is a mess. she tries so hard. so obnoxious trying to be besties with inthefrow. hanging out with suz probably further solidified alex’s decision to finally propose to vic [emoji23]

my first post on tattle. hi all!

Reactions: 3
The makeup, the lips, the hoops, the outfits, the drinking, the junk food, the 'tan', etc. Sue looks like she belongs on The Jersey Shore or something.

@rustanddust good to see you this site!

I used to absolutely love her vlogs with Alix, those two were my favourite people on youtube - but recently shes changed so much!

Ok -- did I miss something and she got hair extensions? I like the color on her and the length as well. Can't speak to the quality of the extensions.

Also, Sue calls Victoria her "Bestie", let's see if she's in Vic's wedding party in a few months time... hmmm...

Omg. I unsubbed long ago. Since WHEN does she looks like this? She really looks like a Jersey Shore person

Reactions: 4
I’m a size 8-10 on the bottom half.

Oh susie when you go into comedy girl?!? ??
You’re definitely smaller on the bottom half with those BJ lips I get that but.
Are we telling a few lies....
Santa’s watching sassysusie...
Cover your ass crack ??‍♀

I’m looking forward to her Christmas meltdowns! We need to get this thread moving ?

Ok -- did I miss something and she got hair extensions? I like the color on her and the length as well. Can't speak to the quality of the extensions.

Also, Sue calls Victoria her "Bestie", let's see if she's in Vic's wedding party in a few months time... hmmm...

She fancies Alex soooooooooo much ? Amelia is definitely closer and helped him choose the ring I think.
Susie is a hanger on, I’m always surprised she never tried to hang out with Zoe considering she’s friends with Poopy and Yawn and lives in Brighton.
Maybe she has but Zoe said
“Not a chance ?”

Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with her and that bff Alix (Icovetthee) ? Never see those two together no more?

Reactions: 1
Aw I’ve not been on this the in ages!!!
I still watch her 😂
Alix and her are history!
But has anyone noticed Lois is now gone too? (her PA/paid for friend)
She’s hanging onto Lucy and Lydia for dear life.

I don’t think anyone knows, the last theory was that alix didn’t show up for her birthday last year and she put up some salty post about a friend “letting you down” I assume because she didn’t travel to Brighton for her birthday susie kicked off.
But if anyone else knows more?
@bexgreen1983 agree, I watch her still but it’s more in amusement at how bad she’s got, she always seemed so classy. Now she just seems... unwashed 😐

I don’t think anyone knows, the last theory was that alix didn’t show up for her birthday last year and she put up some salty post about a friend “letting you down” I assume because she didn’t travel to Brighton for her birthday susie kicked off.
But if anyone else knows more?
@bexgreen1983 agree, I watch her still but it’s more in amusement at how bad she’s got, she always seemed so classy. Now she just seems... unwashed 😐
Yep totally agree with you...

No idea what you guys are talking about. Not only is Sue classy, but she never ever looks in need of a scrub, nor are those patches of fake tan. She lives in Brighton, so that's just her natural tan as those are her natural lips!

• Haha
Also, she's besties with Meghan, so surely that means she's classy, not trashy?!

• Haha
I should have KNOWN you’d follow sassylittlehoe....llo October !!!! 😂 @Meg1912
7E1BB48B-C831-4EDC-A82A-7FCC61039970.jpeg
944DF6F6-BB66-4B6F-B49F-4F1F32C7BB30.jpeg

The difference A few years and the loss of all your self respect makes 🤷‍♀️
Do you watch inthefrow?
I love that she has no photos of sue on her Instagram 😂

40DF7E38-56BD-4583-A43C-4DA97248C19F.jpeg

The fake tan pit and scraggy extensions really sets off that classy tattoo perfectly.

@Oohthedrama, you know me too well. Trainwreck Youtubers and I'm there. [emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah, I started keeping an eye on Inthefrow since the Royal Wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.