HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Googling kybella...

I know nothing about fillers but am starting to get interested! They're all at it aren't they (well near enough) a chatty reslistic what I've had done in terms of fillers botox and actually cosmetic surgery is sonething i wpuld definitely watxh. Somepne recommended me a Netflix series about it but i forgot what the title was. This stuff fascinates me.
Skin Decision on Netflix

Reactions: 2
She’s doing a boyfriend Q&A...barf...so I guess they’re still together. Had to, of course, remind us of how teeny tiny she is next to her normal sized boyf 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I should have KNOWN you’d follow sassylittlehoe....llo October !!!! 😂 @Meg1912
View attachment 17257View attachment 17258
random but are sue and ITF on the outs? I noticed Suzy liking Tamara’s Instagram posts today and it made me check if she’s liking Vicky’s posts. She’s not and hasn’t been for a while. Not even her recent jewelry collab or new dog. Seems odd. Did they fallout when Vicki ditched Gleam?

Or maybe in Suzie’s attempt to clean up her image she’s sticking to high fashion peeps leonie, tamara 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ahhh quite common to call them bodywarmers in southern UK 😂 not to defend her, but I call them this and so do most people I know!
I'm not even from the south and I have always called them bodywarmers! Literally never once heard anyone call them puffer vests 😂 😂

Reactions: 7
I was wondering the same about ITF! She used to act like they were BFFs but haven't seen them interact in a while. I remember people on here/GG used to say Sue was attention seeking from Harrison so maybe Vic saw that lol. She has calmed down from the trashy era though tbf 😂

Reactions: 5
So her charity walk is eleven miles.

Did she really need to buy a full new outfit and wang on about it so much when it’s just eleven miles?! It’s hardly the west highland way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Did she really need to buy a full new outfit and wang on about it so much when it’s just eleven miles?! It’s hardly the west highland way 🤣

I know by the way she was going on about the charity walk, I had to google how far she was going....

Reactions: 2

Might have popped the cash towards the charity in question rather than on a new coat and jeans?

Sorry, i mean invested in new pieces for her collection.

And ryan is back - phew. Is the wedding board on pinterest about to be unveiled?

Regarding Lucy lydia and inthefrow, she had just joined gleam and was networking a lot then, plus she was single. Her main identify is being someones, she hated being single and got a bf as quickly as she could. Amazed she got ryan to commit to her so quickly especially when she was in her leopard print hotpants and 20 inch pizzas by the pool drain days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. Sue has given no indication she knows anything about the history of luxury fashion houses 🙄 But okay, Sue.

2EB4A098-C93F-406E-A190-50C4DD572947.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.