HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
man I just think she’d be a right witch if you met her in public, like one of those girls who just unnecessarily gives daggers and a judgemental look up and down to anyone they lock eyes with in a nightclub.

Reactions: 3
I'm finding her more and more disturbing. She constantly looks like she has just finished a shift on one of those late night channels.

Reactions: 3
What on earth have I just watched?

Over 2 minutes of pouting, gurning and sudden fake smiles.

Thought she must be related to Tanya Burr at first, these Insta women are pretty much identikit.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So let me get this straight. She flew to Ibiza, flew back to London to work with a brand and then flew back to Ibiza? And then has the cheek to repost that fire in the Amazon rainforest. bleeping cheek. I think taking 3 flights in a few days isn’t helping the climate much either.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

I’d never heard of Hello October before, but was intrigued at who Slutty Sue was on another thread. And now that I’ve seen her, she can’t be unseen. Her tats aren’t even good—they’re so random and trashy. And the one on her upper left side photographs like an errant patch of armpit hair that has traveled south...

• Haha
Pre filler sue, pre slutty sue....
Before she dumped the dogs she actually had an account for them.

CF9E3130-7358-4231-8810-E9095D477B37.jpeg
63A7278E-41AD-4A4F-959C-BF2F6734F1D2.jpeg
62A36284-6060-4FAD-B769-0C0DECB333CD.jpeg
784DE747-1D46-4992-9565-DD77C8EABDBD.jpeg

I always thought she was classy. As soon as josh dumped her she set out to prove me wrong 😂

I’ve not caught up with her antics for a while. Has she definitely dumped the dogs then?

One dog lives with family, the other dog lives with a friend. She claims it's a temporary solution until the dogs can live with her again (when's that, exactly?). She also claims to see the dogs regularly, but never films it.

The dogs are better off living elsewhere by the sounds of it. Selfish Sue in full force!

Reactions: 1
One dog lives with family, the other dog lives with a friend. She claims it's a temporary solution until the dogs can live with her again (when's that, exactly?). She also claims to see the dogs regularly, but never films it.
I hate how long she took to address it. I don’t care if she shags half of Brighton but given them away was low. Didn’t josh work full time. And she works from home, nothing has changed in that department.
I think what pissed me off most was she did it silently and never once mentioned it despite being asked.

Reactions: 1
I live for how quiet her thread is. Sue will be livid that her attention seeking behaviour doesn’t get noticed by us 😂

I loved her old style. She used to look really pretty. Now she looks like she’s got that much cheap polyester on that she’d go up if she got anywhere near a naked flame!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.