HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
vic must be like “I love u sue boo but you don’t fit my brand.”
haha hello to all the gg crossovers [emoji176]

Reactions: 3
We need to get their threads here more active and nab a few more of the GG lot!! Especially for the real royal wedding.
HRH inthefrow
@rustanddust
I’m hoping sassy will jump up to stop the wedding half way through screaming “he should have been mineeeee” and possibly rip the veil for Vicki’s head with her EXTRA LONG for the occasion black claws 😨
😨

Rocking the "orange and naked under coat cowgirl look". I have a wedding next weekend and might try and recreate this! [emoji23][emoji23]

Rocking the "orange and naked under coat cowgirl look". I have a wedding next weekend and might try and recreate this! [emoji23][emoji23]
You have a wedding or you’re the stripper at the stag do? 😬 because this is perfect for the latter 🤣
Victoria limits her screen time on her vlogs and never has her on her Instagram 😂
In comparison to susie’s vlogs, which is a desperate attempt at to make them look like best friends 🤣

@MutyaBuena
She has such a crush on Alex it’s hilarious 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
Omg that dress...the fit is awful and it makes her shoulders look huge!

@Oohthedrama, or shall I say Desiree Drama, I have a wedding in the countryside and I think that would be the perfect attire.
Come on now, I wouldn't want to take away the spotlight from you. Tattle moddie by day, stripper at night. [emoji57]
Sue's nails gross me out. In fact, everything about her does! [emoji1785]

I'm not on the GG thread so it's maybe already covered over there, but where's Lois?
Also does anyone remember last year when she kept hanging out with that guy jim/james (think that was his name) was adamant they weren't dating but they clearly were at least sleeping together and turns out he was Lois's ex-bf!!
Also any deeper Alex goss?
Sorry really want this thread to pick up. She's such a car crash this last year. Reminds me of those girls at uni who'd come stumbling into lectures in their pjs stinking of patchy biscuit tan and coffee breath 🤢 (I mean it was kind of acceptable at uni but not when you're in your late 20s)

Reactions: 2
She just posted an affiliate link for a plain, black velvet scrunchie which costs *deep breath* £75. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why the link? Surely there aren’t more people ridiculous enough to buy that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She just posted an affiliate link for a plain, black velvet scrunchie which costs *deep breath* £75. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why the link? Surely there aren’t more people ridiculous enough to buy that.
Damn and I thought Emma Chamberlain charging something like £20 for a scrunchie was insane!

View attachment 23021
I had to go back and look because I actually questioned myself. WHY?!
Thats insane. I can't imagine spending that much on a plain bloody scrunchie. She could probably make one herself for a few quid.

I'm not even into designer brands but at least with a handbag or something, you know its from a certain brand and you're paying that much for the logo. All scrunchies just look the same.

Having a decent amount of disposable income really does make these influencers buy the most pointless tit.

I wondered how much it had cost, couldn’t bear to click the affiliate link!
I bet it’s really from Claire’s accessories. Pics of the order confirmation or it didn’t happen Sue 🙄

3EA1E94A-A13C-43A7-8F3E-4AFCFBC1C29C.jpeg

Has anyone see the Marc Jacobs ad on her Instagram?
Wtf is she doing....
I’m so confused. What’s the link between Marc Jacobs and grease?

But that aside... tiny Sue nearly spilling out of this top it’s just so big on her petite body.
130 quid. To look like this 😐

View attachment 28404

Wtf is she doing....

But that aside... tiny Sue nearly spilling out of this top it’s just so big on her petite body.
130 quid. To look like this [emoji52]
What do you mean by what's the link? Obviously perfume and greasy food go hand in hand!! [emoji2368]
Girl, that's not a top, it's a £7 cushion from George Home. Thanks to Sue, I'm going to start wearing my cushions and rugs!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 28404

Wtf is she doing....

130 quid. To look like this 😐
Looks like something Paris Hilton would've worn back in the day. 😂
Her tan. 😳 She posted a photo with Leigh-Anne from Little Mix the other day (granted it had some weird pink filter on it), but she almost looked the same colour as her, and she's naturally brown!

It's not a tan, it's grime. [emoji1785][emoji1785] I can't even imagine the state of these white bedsheets post Sue! [emoji2961][emoji2961] And see, Sue lying next to said cushion before putting it on! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
I never miss a susie upload 🤣🤣 she is a complete car crash.
I don’t understand how none of her friends have told her to
(1 put some clothes on
(2 get in the shower
(3 no again, just get in the shower

The nails 🤦‍♀️
I’m not weight shaming the girl but she genuinely seems to think she’s tiny...
it’s like reverse body dysmorphia 😬

Stay bossy 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.