Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all that BS “pick my Christmas outfit from these multiple fast fashion hauls”. Wears a $100 dress instead. Great.

Prepare for the onslaught of braggy what I got for Christmas vids during a global pandemic when lots of people lost their homes, jobs and loved ones y’all!
I couldn’t reply on the last thread, but I had a giggle when the “exciting orange box” turned out to be LV 😂 Never heard anyone refer to LV by the orange box since they’ve only used it the last four or five years, but that’s iconic Hermes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love that in the thumbnail the most exciting gift is the LV box and in the video you find out she bought it for herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that in the thumbnail the most exciting gift is the LV box and in the video you find out she bought it for herself 🤣
The Chanel was only make up too 😂 Who holds up a box that only contains bits of make up and not a leather good?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Chanel was only make up too 😂 Who holds up a box that only contains bits of make up and not a leather good?
Who gives a tit what she got anyway? She’s an embarrassment 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Have any other influencers done “what I got for Christmas” vlogs? As someone else said a couple of days ago, in a year when so many have lost their jobs or are still furloughed, let alone suffered from covid or worse, LEARN TO READ THE ROOM, Snoozles. It’s not the right time!! 😏🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It really bugs me when women like Sue - conventionally attractive who do basic hauls and basic makeup tutorials and basic vlogs - tells people to embrace their weirdness. Like girl. Come on. You pander to societal expectations and norms in all things you do. You’re as basic as they come.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It really bugs me when women like Sue - conventionally attractive who do basic hauls and basic makeup tutorials and basic vlogs - tells people to embrace their weirdness. Like girl. Come on. You pander to societal expectations and norms in all things you do. You’re as basic as they come.
Do you mean to tell me that being s0o0o0o super teenie tiny and petite is NOT a personality trait?! That fake tanning to a whole new race and wearing the latest in from ASOS is not unique?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've not watched yet - but I just came here to point out on her insta story showing her Christmas dress with a link to buy - guess what? She said "I have a US size 6 but I could have sized down"...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I still can't get over the act of spending your Boxing Day searching online for the Christmas gifts people graciously gave you, and affiliate-linking them for personal profit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
*TW: ED*
I’m starting to get the impression Sue is leaning orthorexic. She cut out food groups because “her skin”. She eats the same stuff over and over, despite her bf being something of an amateur cook. FOMO because all her girly friends (LOL) had Apple Watches to track their fitness and she didn’t. She doesn’t seem to eat breakfast or lunch then has these massive über healthy dinners.

I have read one book about fatphobia, so not a professional 😂 BUT a lot of the symptoms do track.

Reactions: 4
Suzie just did a shout out to some favourites on insta Lydia Millen and Ali got a mention but Victoria In the Frow didn’t. I thought they were close friends?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Suzie just did a shout out to some favourites on insta Lydia Millen and Ali got a mention but Victoria In the Frow didn’t. I thought they were close friends?
I've thought for a long time now that Suzie and Vic may have had a falling out. I thought they had become less chummy when Vic announced she was parting company with Gleam Futures. On the other hand, Suzie just appears to dispose of friends as easily as she makes them!! They still follow each other on You Tube though, so who knows! 🤷

She does seem to find excuses for cutting out or restricting foods, remember when pizza was life but now she supposedly has a yeast allergy?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Chocolate also got cut out and reintroduced slowly but bet that’s gone again now too.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if she applies fake tan to her face? Surely that would irritate the skin and cause breakouts

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if she applies fake tan to her face? Surely that would irritate the skin and cause breakouts
She also piles on the makeup, even for no makeup makeup. She’s been using that By Terry CC crap and she’s used the St Tropez (TanLuxe?) drops in the past.

I think she’s using her perceived skin issues as an excuse to restrict her eating. You can still eat bread with gluten sensitivity - gluten free bread. Sugar? Monkfruit or Stevia, even honey or maple syrup, as long as it’s not processed sugar. Dairy alternatives for milk/cheese. And a lot of meat/dairy alternatives are made of highly processed ingredients, so not “clean” a lot of the time. No way she could lose all that weight as quickly and noticeably as she did without restricting and not exercising consistently for months.

Reactions: 8
She certainly went out of her way to show how many doughnuts she ate in her recent video!

Reactions: 5
She certainly went out of her way to show how many doughnuts she ate in her recent video!
I would bet that not one crumb passed her lips. I watched (skipped through) her 'Some Life Changes For 2021' video this morning and I was quite shocked at how skinny she is looking! You certainly don't get that sort of weight loss from stuffing your face with crap like she used to do.

Reactions: 5
I would bet that not one crumb passed her lips. I watched (skipped through) her 'Some Life Changes For 2021' video this morning and I was quite shocked at how skinny she is looking! You certainly don't get that sort of weight loss from stuffing your face with crap like she used to do.
Yes when she used to do the McDonald's mukbangs where she ordered enough for three people, that wasn't great for her health but i had no doubt she ate them. Now she has seemingly done a 180° have some chips and hummus once a week or something girl!

Balance!

If she's living alone she could just be sipping coffees with skinny syrups all day in lieu of eating. At least a roommate would be someone to share a meal with but she's only ever lived with bfs or alone. A mate will call you out more than a bf in my experience.

Reactions: 7
I don't follow Kate Lavie but I remember when she was one Suzie's supposed besties. Anyway I just saw on her thread from 2019 that her mum sadly passed away, which is awful. But I also thought what are the odds of 2 of Suzie's supposed close friends (Kate and Alix) losing their mums and yet her not seeming to be close with either of them anymore.

Obviously they may still be friends privately and they do follow each other etc, but she does seem to have drifted from her friends in the same industry, including Vic as well.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.