Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't see any title suggestions so came up with this one. so what has our Suzie been up to well...

she's done about 10000 clothes hauls
and that's about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a lot of waffling again in the latest vlog. So much fuss over shutters. Apparently she’s an A list superstar and needs her privacy. Dream on, love. I’m also pleased that her new lippie is, and I quote...”Giving me life” 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ It goes without saying she’s also...”obsessed”!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a chuckle at her latest Instagram post too. Apparently s0o0o0o MaNy pEoPle dming me “where is all the furniture” when really she’s so self-obsessed she probably gets a Google alert every time we comment on this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched her latest vlog (why do I do this to myself???) and I think the thing that makes her so insufferable is the way she over explains every single mundane detail of what's going on. She talked about wanting privacy in her home like it was some bizarre, unique request when she was looking at houses. She couldn't just say "I'm having blinds installed today." It had to turn into a massive shpiel about how she wants privacy and all the houses around her are bungalows and it's soooo weird that she wants privacy.

And then... surprise... another haul. She's honestly disgusting.

Reactions: 20
I just watched her latest vlog (why do I do this to myself???) and I think the thing that makes her so insufferable is the way she over explains every single mundane detail of what's going on. She talked about wanting privacy in her home like it was some bizarre, unique request when she was looking at houses. She couldn't just say "I'm having blinds installed today." It had to turn into a massive shpiel about how she wants privacy and all the houses around her are bungalows and it's soooo weird that she wants privacy.

I think the same thing. This is why she’s been called “manic” in the past. She gabbles on like a schoolchild. I must admit I fast forward a lot now because it’s so painful!

Reactions: 10
Also even with the shutters I think the rooms still need curtains it looks so bare and cold.

Reactions: 2

Soooo this haul was interesting. Does anyone else remember her saying that she is a 'warm human' who doesn't like heavy knits in the winter and that's how she used to justify the best legs and open toed heels in the winter. Now she's done a 180 and apparently loves thick knits? Was she just lying all of this time? I'm confused suz....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soooo this haul was interesting. Does anyone else remember her saying that she is a 'warm human' who doesn't like heavy knits in the winter and that's how she used to justify the best legs and open toed heels in the winter. Now she's done a 180 and apparently loves thick knits? Was she just lying all of this time? I'm confused suz....
I remember that! I think she just said that to justify the barely there outfits she used to wear a couple of years ago. I’ve never understood open toe shoes with a chunky knit in winter. Didn’t she also used to say as she’s in Brighton it isn’t as cold? Yeah, ok Snooze 🙄.

These influencers think we’re stupid and don’t remember anything 😂

Ugh this girl is vapid and empty. ALL she does is 'pick this up' and 'pick that up'. What emptiness is she trying to fill in her life. Her day literally consists of her trying on clothes and talking to herself in the mirror. Where tf is she wearing all these damn clothes.

Suzie bingo:
Obsessed with...insert anything
The lipstick, black basic, thermal, pyjamas, anything OF DREAMS
SOOOOI SOFT
Picked this up for dog walks/dinners/brunch out etc
Any chat about needing basics (girl you have more basics than 100 normal people put together)
I'm a hot person
I'm a cold person

God she is just horrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember that! I think she just said that to justify the barely there outfits she used to wear a couple of years ago. I’ve never understood open toe shoes with a chunky knit in winter. Didn’t she also used to say as she’s in Brighton it isn’t as cold? Yeah, ok Snooze 🙄.

These influencers think we’re stupid and don’t remember anything 😂
🤣🤣🤣 it’s often colder in Brighton because of the wind! When it’s lovely it’s lovely though!

Ugh this girl is vapid and empty. ALL she does is 'pick this up' and 'pick that up'. What emptiness is she trying to fill in her life. Her day literally consists of her trying on clothes and talking to herself in the mirror. Where tf is she wearing all these damn clothes.

Suzie bingo:
Obsessed with...insert anything
The lipstick, black basic, thermal, pyjamas, anything OF DREAMS
SOOOOI SOFT
Picked this up for dog walks/dinners/brunch out etc
Any chat about needing basics (girl you have more basics than 100 normal people put together)
I'm a hot person
I'm a cold person

God she is just horrid.
Brilliant!!

Reactions: 2
Can influencers stop referring to their accountants as “staff”. They are not your staff. You are THEIR clients. Get outta here with your fake CFO tit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I really think she’s relapsing into her ED - she’s also the sort of person who can’t pull off weight loss, it doesn’t suit or work on her body (see also Tanya Burr), which unfortunately makes it a whole lot more noticeable and uncomfortable. Hope she’s still doing therapy and talking about it. I wonder if this will be something she mentions and hints at but never fully talks about - or if she gets to a point she feels comfortable talking about openly.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Suze and Tanya are morphing into the same face?

Screenshot 2020-12-12 at 14.34.07.png
1608337852114.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I always thought suzie and tanya looked similar, they both had long hair then both went short. I didnt realise suzie bonaldi had an eating disorder? Was it bulmia?

Reactions: 4
I always thought suzie and tanya looked similar, they both had long hair then both went short. I didnt realise suzie bonaldi had an eating disorder? Was it bulmia?
The both have that bobble headed look.

Sue can do whatever the duck she wants with her body, but she definitely feeds (no pun intended) off the constant “omg you’re so skinny” rhetoric from her followers. If she is relapsing, she needs to be honest about it. I still think she’s using one of those crazy editing apps though.

Holy heck, her lates vlog i think, the one with her makeup routine at the start, was MANIC as all hell. She could not talk fast enough, and was shaking so much. The first jacket from the mango hall was also very very ugly, very im a rich middle aged woman.

RE her size, she reminds me of my cousin, she lost a lot of weight which shows heavily in her face but her body is still very average. Im suzie's height but a lot smaller than her, zara small, xs is too big for me, but im just very healthy looking, im not just skin and bone. So i don't actually think shes that skinny, its her gaunt face and camera angle for her body that makes her look a lot smaller than she is. But given her sizing of clothes, i would say face to face, shes tiny (short) but not overly skinny.

Reactions: 5
I t
Holy heck, her lates vlog i think, the one with her makeup routine at the start, was MANIC as all hell. She could not talk fast enough, and was shaking so much. The first jacket from the mango hall was also very very ugly, very im a rich middle aged woman.

RE her size, she reminds me of my cousin, she lost a lot of weight which shows heavily in her face but her body is still very average. Im suzie's height but a lot smaller than her, zara small, xs is too big for me, but im just very healthy looking, im not just skin and bone. So i don't actually think shes that skinny, its her gaunt face and camera angle for her body that makes her look a lot smaller than she is. But given her sizing of clothes, i would say face to face, shes tiny (short) but not overly skinny.
I think it’s less about how much weight she’s lost and more about the amount of time it’s taken. She’s gone from normal to bobble head in record time. And the fact that she goes on and on about how she bought an 8, but oops! it’s so oversized and the “if you’re new here, I’m petite!”

Reactions: 7
RE her size, she reminds me of my cousin, she lost a lot of weight which shows heavily in her face but her body is still very average.
I think that's because she's used injectables to lose weight/burn fat in her face, as has Tanya - check out Aqualyx/Kybella. Their face shape is completely different to how it was, and no amount of exercise changes a jawline in such an extreme way.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I t

I think it’s less about how much weight she’s lost and more about the amount of time it’s taken. She’s gone from normal to bobble head in record time. And the fact that she goes on and on about how she bought an 8, but oops! it’s so oversized and the “if you’re new here, I’m petite!”
Yes. She’s also said in the past she’s had an eating disorder, and unfortunately relapse is incredibly easy with EDs and need pretty much constant vigilance to stay on track. She’s in an industry that is image obsessed and is clearly obsessed with how she looks. And as you say, she has demonstrably lost weight. It’s all there.

Reactions: 5
Her latest vlog seems to be a humblebrag about her weight loss again. Apparently it's the fault of the pandemic and her mental health (which I totally respect, by the way, I'm not being dismissive) that she is still eating as normal and not exercising but has dropped a lot of weight. I hope she isn't struggling with disordered eating again. I really want her to be genuine but it just doesn't come across that way when coupled with her "oops, I should have bought an 8" in ALL HER HAULS...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.