Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan seems like a nice guy... but if Suzie was chocolate she would eat herself. Intolerable atm!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They owned a house together and were in a relationship for quite a long time, so they were pretty serious. Not too sure why they broke up but Ryan is a really nice guy
Ooo how do u know this?
Cant see ryan putting up with suze

Reactions: 2
I mean, I’m not a fan of Suzy at all but we can’t really say his ex is prettier than her. Looking at the photos that have been posted here...I would say she definitely isn’t.
Ohh no I wasn’t aiming to compare (well, couldn’t help but notice that both girls are orange), just nosey 😂
I’d never heard of him before, but it seemed like the UK posters were more familiar with him, so wondering if the ex* was another D lister like Snoozy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ugh she thinks she’s so special and important, doesn’t she? So people were showing their excitement to whatever she was reading and now it’s the end of the world 🙄. Also, how plain does she look without the layers of fake tan and make up 😂

What was the book btw? Her reading choices are usually quite basic and boring tbh, no offence!

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but who exactly does she think that she is?!
I find the part about sharing her book after she’s read it hilarious. Her followers are in for a rude awakening because they’ll be waiting ages to know. She read like 3 books last year.

Book was Liane Moriarty’s Nine Perfect Strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it’s the horrible fake tan, the weight loss, the LV Pouchette Métis over the one shoulder or what she thinks is fAsHiOn, but she’s really aging herself. With the extreme weight loss, it looks like she’s lost a lot of bounce or youthfulness in her face. Maybe it’s just me?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.