Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is as dull as her content šŸ™„. Has anyone watched the new video? I just saw the title, something about ā€œwhy we donā€™t live togetherā€. Like anyone cares. Chances are sheā€™ll ramble again at how she has so much stuff and itā€™s better this way. Sounds like sheā€™s trying to justify it to herself rather than her viewers when in reality he seems to have his own place and life outside of her and probably doesnā€™t want to deal with her mundane chat 24/7.

Reactions: 8
I watched only the first half skipping most of it. She said that she and Ryan are always together (either at his place or hers)even if they arenā€™t living together. She just repeats that a lot. I mean it would suffice to state that once and let it be but she has to go and explain it! Like why?! We can understand a statement as simple as that.. oh well..

Reactions: 7
I watched only the first half skipping most of it. She said that she and Ryan are always together (either at his place or hers)even if they arenā€™t living together. She just repeats that a lot. I mean it would suffice to state that once and let it be but she has to go and explain it! Like why?! We can understand a statement as simple as that.. oh well..
This drives me nuts! She does this with everything, where she over-explains something almost like she's trying to convince herself that it's the right thing to do. When you're confident and at peace with yourself, you just state the facts. You don't rationalize every single part of your life to people you don't know.

Reactions: 11
I didn't get her whole exercising stuff made her period stop, she did hint her body wasn't getting the nutrients so it sounds more like an eating issue instead, the way she explained it was mind boggling!

• Wow
My period has stopped as well :( gonna be honest her saying she had issues genuinely did make me feel a bit safer!

Reactions: 1
I just had a look and forwarded to where she talks about her skin @7.36 She says she was having a second period from over exercising since 2018 or something and sheā€™s also been in a calorie deficit šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I didn't get her whole exercising stuff made her period stop, she did hint her body wasn't getting the nutrients so it sounds more like an eating issue instead, the way she explained it was mind boggling!
This screams of eating disorder to me, where you pretend to be unhappy about something health related even though you're secretly glad because it means you're closer to being "thing enough" and putting the blame on exercising -- I doubt exercising alone would induce amenorrhea, it's usually an extreme combination of diet and exercise... As delusional as always

• Wow
I just had a look and forwarded to where she talks about her skin @7.36 She says she was having a second period from over exercising since 2018 or something and sheā€™s also been in a calorie deficit šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Huh? Iā€™ve never heard of 2 periods because of over-exercising. Maybe spotting, but surely not 2. And sheā€™s probably not exercising like a performance athlete...

ETA: I still believe sheā€™s using her skin issues and removing entire food groups because they may be making her skin worse as rationalization for an ED. Thereā€™s more there than what sheā€™s saying for sure.

Last edited:
Huh? Iā€™ve never heard of 2 periods because of over-exercising. Maybe spotting, but surely not 2. And sheā€™s probably not exercising like a performance athlete...

ETA: I still believe sheā€™s using her skin issues and removing entire food groups because they may be making her skin worse as rationalization for an ED. Thereā€™s more there than what sheā€™s saying for sure.
Definitely. I think its spotting as well, like your body wants to have a period but you are destroying it with overexercising and a calorie deficit so everything is all out of whack. I think she must have an eating disorder and is still rationalizing things and not at a stage yet to come to terms with it.

Reactions: 4
If your period has stopped as a result of ā€˜exerciseā€™, that means you are over exercising and not properly nourishing your body. Not getting a period is one of the biggest signs of an ED and often one that will finally get a girl or woman into see her doctor and start to seek help.

If you are worried, it doesnā€™t mean it wonā€™t return if you start nourishing yourself and cut back on over exercising... however it is a BIG sign from your body that you are off track. Your body is telling you that you wouldnā€™t be able to carry a baby as youā€™re malnourished.

I say this because my period stopped for over a year and it wasnā€™t great. I wonā€™t watch Suzieā€™s video because of this but if she is downplaying it then I feel obligated to make it clear that it IS something that needs to be addressed ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Each to their own but a white/cream sofa is impractical without a dog let alone with one!!! šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

I havenā€™t watched her latest blog yet. Keep forgetting to. Thatā€™s how riveting she is!! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg how revolting is that sofa šŸ˜· who wants a white/ cream sofa, and itā€™s soooo creased looks so cheap!!

Reactions: 5
What is up with her at the moment? Or has she always been like this and I just haven't noticed it? She's SO annoying

• Haha
Anyone else noticed she's selling #gifted #ad clothes on her depop šŸ˜” all new with tags and basically full price

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.