Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Helen makes really aesthetically pleasing videos which is why I've been a subscriber for so long, but her last (or one before last? Lost track) video she complained about Mark taking her 'healthy because she's eating clean' snacks to work with him then sat and ate an ice cream and then uploaded the video about loving health and fitness...just. Come on. If I had a PT and went to boot camp like she claims to regularly go to I'd look and be: A. Healthier and B. Fitter. I agree with a post not so long ago where someone said they'd question her PT's work if they met her as a client. Absolutely agree with this. She's clearly exaggerating how much she works out, eating worse than she portrays and all her clothes are way too small. If she was truthful about all that stuff I'd respect her way more, I don't care if she's whatever size she is because of whatever just be...real?! 😁

Reactions: 5
That whiny voice she does whenever there is food she wants drives me insane. Mark eats what he likes because he obviously moves a lot and is balanced. Plus he's a bloke.

I just don't think she realises how greedy she is. It's not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Helen makes really aesthetically pleasing videos which is why I've been a subscriber for so long, but her last (or one before last? Lost track) video she complained about Mark taking her 'healthy because she's eating clean' snacks to work with him then sat and ate an ice cream and then uploaded the video about loving health and fitness...just. Come on. If I had a PT and went to boot camp like she claims to regularly go to I'd look and be: A. Healthier and B. Fitter. I agree with a post not so long ago where someone said they'd question her PT's work if they met her as a client. Absolutely agree with this. She's clearly exaggerating how much she works out, eating worse than she portrays and all her clothes are way too small. If she was truthful about all that stuff I'd respect her way more, I don't care if she's whatever size she is because of whatever just be...real?! 😁
Completely agree. I've been going to the gym 5/6 times a week and tracking my food and nutrients properly the last while and it's made a huge difference. If she's eating "clean" her meals must be huge for her to be maintaining her weight/gaining - I haven't watched any of her videos properly in a long while, but I'd say 6 months ago I would have been close to her in size and now I'm a size 10. If she was actually consistent with her diet and fitness the way she goes on and for as long as she's been going on she would look very different.

Reactions: 2
I was talking about Diane.
Yeah it does seem like she mostly just got her for photos...I don't get why she always has to get 'designer' breeds that you have to buy through a breeder. I remember she had a pomeranian type years ago as well called Jetson, but can't remember what happened to him.

I am so here for whoever is calling out Helen's 'it's balance isn't it' garbage on YouTube right now. I expect she will delete the comments or block the person but it's about time someone called her on it.

Rampant boozing and eating enough food to feed a family isn't balance. It's greed.

Reactions: 4
I am so here for whoever is calling out Helen's 'it's balance isn't it' garbage on YouTube right now. I expect she will delete the comments or block the person but it's about time someone called her on it.

Rampant boozing and eating enough food to feed a family isn't balance. It's greed.
Just saw that comment! Also someone said she looked pregnant in the new thumbnail. Tbh I thought he same and that was the big announcement they were keeping secret haha

Reactions: 1
I wonder what the big announcement is if it's not a baby, engagement or buying a house? We know they are going to Florida but that's not very exciting? (P.s I don't understand these grown ass adults getting so pumped about Disney - but that's a rant for another day).

Reactions: 6
I think it's that her and Mark are climbing a big mountain on holiday. Her mountain wall in the garden, constantly going on about it....I reckon that's what it is. Kilimanjaro or something.

Reactions: 7
Laughing at her Twitter 😂

Girl, if you can't be honest with yourself....by all means post comments from people who are.

And your followers will echo the cries of support you want and nothing will ever change. And repeat.

Reactions: 3
Christ on a bike, she's so stupid! I don't give a duck about what she eats, but to post a video about health and fitness knowing full well that her audience is probably made of people wanting to support her in this 'journey' then the next video/Instagram story is allllll foooooood again!! Just don't upload that content! She has to be a moron for thinking people would ignore it or is this just a grab for some 'interaction' on her channel.

I was surprised her PT jumped into the comments in her most recent vlog in her defense. Really would question her as a PT now 😂 Helen genuinely looked pregnant in that dress (apparently anyone who commented this was a c*nt) and was scoffing popcorn and KFC (or Burger King? Idk) after her last video swearing about Mark taking her clean healthy snacks. None of it adds up and it's bizarre she's shocked her subscribers are reacting negatively to the constant barrage of pigging out. I'm genuinely thinking of unsubbing just because of her reaction. I don't care is she's size a million it's just so dull to watch this clean eating phase for a day over and over. I don't watch Youtubers to see them eat. It's all she does or talks about lately. If food is ruling your life and your main topic or thought, you've got a problem - she always has an excuse as to why she's just eaten junk too (travelling/working/somewhere healthy had a long queue/Mark took my food).

It's the way she says she 'just' had a Burger King that bugs me. Like....we saw the video. The denial is strong with this one.

Of course Kat is gonna support her. She needs to keep her coming to bootcamp/PT. If she did what she should and gave her a talking to, Helen wouldn't keep coming back.

Kat probably wants her mortgage paid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Helen's life definitely revolves around food. And there's no denying that she's put on a lot of weight after Matthew took off, so until she works on that, she'll continuing pigging out and putting on weight.
Said it before and will say it again, why won't she bloody size up?! I've obviously put on weight many times, but I'd sure as hell never buy a ridiculously tight dress to make me look pregnant!
She looked ridiculous in these denim dresses, particularly the first and she was looking as gracious as ever. [emoji23][emoji23]
Has she ever heard of fake tan mitts? I could barely look anywhere else but the palms of her hands in her latest video!

You mean buy jeans that fit rather than ones that strain at the zip/button? You're damaging your internal organs luv.

I am also thinking about unsubscribing, but sometimes it's fun to watch someone crash and burn. Sadistic? Yes probably :ROFLMAO:

She talks about sustainable fashion in her Topshop vs Primark video at the end...saying be responsible and only buy stuff you need or really want. Neither of them are sustainable brands though?

Reactions: 3
She literally has no right to talk about sustainability when she is always buying bleeping clothes???? only buy what you need???? are u ok helen love??????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally has no right to talk about sustainability when she is always buying bleeping clothes???? only buy what you need???? are u ok helen love??????
It feels like something she's just thrown in because she gets backlash when she posts hauls about how much she buys and how she rarely seems to wear half of it. That or trying to jump in on it because so many other people are mentioning it.

Is it just me or is her voice deeper and she talks more like a chav than she used to? It's really annoying me and the silly noises she makes too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.