Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also assuming his reaction to her buying a soda stream as a surprise for him wasn’t what she expected or surely she would have included that in the vlog

Reactions: 4
Yrs
Her drinking is getting out of control, she seems depressed. It’s at the end when she’s clearly out of it and the way she’s looking at her bf makes me so uncomfortable, you can tell he’s just sick of it ALREADY.
Yes, you got the screen shot! She looks a mess and he looks fed up, disinterested, and eager to get back to his game or TV prog!

Reactions: 1
The last 2 minutes of her newest vlog made me reaaaaally sad. I'm guessing that because this new fella moved in at the start of lockdown, none of her friends have met him. I really hope Josie or Danielle or even one of her family members reaches out to her because that part of the vlog was really difficult to watch

Reactions: 2
Goddamn this new guy is such a 180 on Mark. Mark came across so kind and well mannered, not like a complete slob. Don't get me wrong, Helen and Mark didn't suit at all but at least he wasn't a bleeping leech. I hope Helen realises sooner rather than later that she's being rinsed by this new twit. She says she enjoys getting to have sex all the time but I can't imagine with him it's pleasant at all. Helen, do yourself a favour and kick this tosser out, no doubt he's not making any contributions towards the house either!

Reactions: 9
@MindyLahiri and @Bearlouise ... behold!

At 7.27... she gives Mark a necklace saying "til death", and there's a matching one in there for her, too. She asks him if he likes it because he's clearly freaked out by it and he responds "it smells nice" because he's so awkward and freaked out by it. I get a full body cringe watching it. A commenter even said "ouch"!
Hahah what reaction does she expect when she buys someone a present SHE wants. Such selfish gifting. ‘Here’s a present I haven’t considered if you’d like atall and HERES a camera in your face as you open it’

Reactions: 3
I kind of feel like the only reason she’s with the new guy is because he has tattoos (and because she can’t be alone obvs)
They clearly have nothing in common and he has awful style

Reactions: 8
Hahah what reaction does she expect when she buys someone a present SHE wants. Such selfish gifting. ‘Here’s a present I haven’t considered if you’d like atall and HERES a camera in your face as you open it’
YES! duck I didn't even register how weird that was until you put it like that! Classic Helen once again!

Reactions: 2
I kind of feel like the only reason she’s with the new guy is because he has tattoos (and because she can’t be alone obvs)
They clearly have nothing in common and he has awful style
I think its because she can't stand being alone. And perhaps had no time to dump him and find a better guy before lockdown so he will do. He probably is well rough in bed too lol.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.