Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves herself so much! Yes she looks amazing, but my word, doesn’t she know it!

Reactions: 22
Yeah I dont like her eyebrows at the moment, not my cup of tea! Also, how annoying is the way she was saying Matilda's name the other day?? I dont often have the volume on when I'm listening to stories on insta so it was a bit of a shock when I heard her 🙈

Reactions: 3
Yeah I dont like her eyebrows at the moment, not my cup of tea! Also, how annoying is the way she was saying Matilda's name the other day?? I dont often have the volume on when I'm listening to stories on insta so it was a bit of a shock when I heard her 🙈
She’s saying “Matidder” rather than Matilda, isn’t she?

Reactions: 5
She was a trainwreck 2012-2014, but since she has become a mother she has come good imo

Reactions: 17
She goes into a shop in the north of glasgow runs around with all the dealers wives know of a few and the ones doing her brows and lashes silly bint we all laugh at these people if only they knew what most a talkimg about #mugs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She goes into a shop in the north of glasgow runs around with all the dealers wives know of a few and the ones doing her brows and lashes silly bint we all laugh at these people if only they knew what most a talkimg about #mugs
And what are they talking about?

Reactions: 6
She was a regular in my old work in Glasgow and I know this is a gossip forum but she was genuinely really down to earth and lovely! I was surprised by how friendly/chatty she is considering her fame - she would bring her daughters in sometimes too and seems a good mother.
Only negative I would say is I’m not sure how she used to win sexiest woman of the year awards etc - yes she’s naturally pretty but not unbelievably so.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she struggled lots years and years ago but now I think she’s really sweet and dotes on her daughters.

Reactions: 19
She does come actually across as a great and hands-on mother. Her daughters are stupidly cute, too.

Reactions: 9
I met her once and she wasn't very nice. Acted all high and mighty and better than everyone else. Looked down on those around her like they were tit on her shoe. She literally stuck her nose in the air. Maybe
it was just a bad day.

Reactions: 7
I met her once and she wasn't very nice. Acted all high and mighty and better than everyone else. Looked down on those around her like they were tit on her shoe. She literally stuck her nose in the air. Maybe
it was just a bad day.
My sister said the same when she walked past her in the bullring

Reactions: 4
I can't stand the constant screeching when talking to her kids the way she says Matilda and Delilah is like nails down a chalkboard. I find she acts up alot for the camera's with the girls, like she is trying to hard to be a mum! The video of Matilda doing her make up last week was super annoying all that pouting and checking she was at her best angle and the constant Matilda darling, yes darling, no darling that's mummy's favourite don't use that 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 5
Heard on here, somewhere, I'll try and find it. She yachts in dubai and loves the white stuff and also entertaining in our country....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I quite like Helen but I think she was much much prettier before all the Botox and other stuff she’s had done. She is naturally pretty but she’s ruined it

Reactions: 7
Can't find the quote now, but apparently when she goes to dubai she does the whole I'm a great mum and I'm on holiday with my kids photo shoots, then leaves the kids with the nanny for a few days and goes on a boat ride... Same in the hotels she takes her kids too. Plays the I'm a great mum card and then leaves them to make her income. And the marching powder is rife and Scott turns a blind eye. Saves his money I suppose

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And what are they talking about?
Sorrry what i ment was the way we all laugh at them

S
Can't find the quote now, but apparently when she goes to dubai she does the whole I'm a great mum and I'm on holiday with my kids photo shoots, then leaves the kids with the nanny for a few days and goes on a boat ride... Same in the hotels she takes her kids too. Plays the I'm a great mum card and then leaves them to make her income. And the marching powder is rife and Scott turns a blind eye. Saves his money I suppose
spot on he is no better

Reactions: 2