Helen Briggs & Chet Sket

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she’s finally gone out as she deserves it. Like any parent that’s been stuck in over a year due to pandemic.... but does the need to film and count every drink she’s had πŸ˜‚

just enjoy having company with other people the gram can wait

Reactions: 10
I’m enjoying it πŸ˜‚ these drinks are going down quicker and quicker haha! It’s quite a good idea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well the drinks started slow and they have ramped up the last half an hour 🀣🀣 I had my first night out since being a mum a couple of weeks ago and she is reminded me of myself so much! I hope she’s having fun she definitely deserves a day to Helen again ☺

Reactions: 8
I am so happy for Helen for going out and having time to herself! She deserves it.

Omg drunk Helen looks so happy and content!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This πŸ€ͺ is πŸ€ͺ meee πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ haha loved watching her stories! She looks so happy. Good on her!

I love these two! I look forward to watch their stories. Ocean is the funniest little girl and I think their reactions to her makes it 10x funnier and Elvis is beaut. I think since having Elvis they are in their own little bubble. Its so lovely to see!

Reactions: 7
I love these two! I look forward to watch their stories. Ocean is the funniest little girl and I think their reactions to her makes it 10x funnier and Elvis is beaut. I think since having Elvis they are in their own little bubble. Its so lovely to see!
Same! They're so sweet. Hope they stay happy in their bubble :)

Reactions: 3
Elvis looked so silly in that tracksuit 🀣 Ellun has much better dress sense for him. Chet made him look like a little chav, bless his little cotton socks lol. The tracksuits can wait, he needs to embrace the cute outfits while he’s still a (I was about to say little baba but he’s hench 😩) babe!

Sorry if it’s been mentioned but who is Ronnie Briggs that she’s posted about?

It’s her nephew. Her brothers son, who sadly died when the mother was quite heavily pregnant.
That is sooo sad 😞

I really actually like helen and chet they are so down to earth ans normal compared to Marnie and Casey them two are just miserable and boring helen ans chet are brilliant with their kids aswell. I think chet is hilarious definitely the better brother in looks and personality! Also helen is so pretty 😍

Reactions: 3