Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet should leave Helen for me. I wouldn’t whine half as much as she does X

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think she got so arsey, because it’s been mentioned a couple of times on here, just casually, that she actually seems to go out more than Chet. We know they/she reads here, so Chet saying that I reckon has triggered her and she’ll be thinking he’s a dick for basically confirming what we think lol. Even though it’s not actually a big deal. All parents deserve time off and as long as the children are well cared for, it shouldn’t matter who’s out and when but for some reasons it’s properly got her knickers in a twist. Obviously doesn’t match her gymnastics/baking/swimming, I only shop at M&S, mum of two, 13 months apart persona 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but the way Helen constantly goes on or hints about baby number 3 is ridiculous. Does she not stop to think if any of her followers are struggling to conceive their first baby? Or the ones who are unable to conceive at all? Constantly asking how hard it is transitioning to 3 kids, she’s just being greedy at this point!
There’s nothing wrong with wanting many children, but being braggy or constantly saying she’s broody is just disgusting. You have 2 healthy children already be BLESSED you have them instead of acting like they’re not enough!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet she feels like Chet goes out all the time cause he goes to work 😂 she’ll probably be resentful if she’s always at home with not much to do.

I’m from the same town as ELUN and I have the same tit accent, also say home and bargains and Mataland. And I also have been referred to as Kevin on many occasions 🤣. Must be an accy thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but the way Helen constantly goes on or hints about baby number 3 is ridiculous. Does she not stop to think if any of her followers are struggling to conceive their first baby? Or the ones who are unable to conceive at all? Constantly asking how hard it is transitioning to 3 kids, she’s just being greedy at this point!
There’s nothing wrong with wanting many children, but being braggy or constantly saying she’s broody is just disgusting. You have 2 healthy children already be BLESSED you have them instead of acting like they’re not enough!!!!
I agree with you on a lot of points here. She's very presumptuous that she can get pregnant again and is acting like, oh when should I order a new baby from Argos and just pick it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree with you on a lot of points here. She's very presumptuous that she can get pregnant again and is acting like, oh when should I order a new baby from Argos and just pick it up.
Exactly this. I wouldn’t wish infertility on anyone having experienced it myself, but it would be very interesting to see how Ellun would cope if baby number 3 didn’t happen as easily as she obviously assumes it will.

Reactions: 18
She makes out that she is mother of the year and it so obvious that she is over compensating. Especially with that new board . Which she will have told Chet to film, just to get it in there. She is an absolute bore. I will be honest I didn’t mind them that long ago, but now her trying to act like Mother Earth and the whole constant bragging has really put me off her. I swear she read here and seen what we were saying about oceans behaviour and the way Elvis was treat so she has done a complete overhaul just to please us. Sorry Ellun but it ain’t working, you are even more annoying before

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly! It would be a different story if god for bid she was to miscarry or even struggle to get pregnant this time. She’s very unrealistic

Reactions: 5
This! It took many years for me to conceive. I swear if I didn’t already have my child I’d probably have to block her for my own sanity. She talks about adding babies like it’s ticking off a bucket list.
She should enjoy the ones she has already. I think she only likes the newborn stage then she’s bored and onto the next. Atleast she is lucky to be able to do so

Exactly this. I wouldn’t wish infertility on anyone having experienced it myself, but it would be very interesting to see how Ellun would cope if baby number 3 didn’t happen as easily as she obviously assumes it will.
Especially after her bothers loss! It’s so inconsiderate of her. I know his had another since then.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She makes wanting babies her entire personality. It is boring really and sad she has nothing else in her life to go on about but babies and M&S. Being a mum is great but I have other things that interest me other than thinking about getting up the duff 24.7.

Reactions: 18
I’ve never known someone to go on about having another so much as Helen maybe she wants to have them all before she 30 so she can then have her boob job and get her body back to before children I just don’t understand what the rush is

Anyone find the clock looking good there comment and then they both laughing odd might just be my dirty mind but I think something went on near that clock before Helen went out but I couldn’t be wrong and just my dirty mind lol

Reactions: 3
Anyone find the clock looking good there comment and then they both laughing odd might just be my dirty mind but I think something went on near that clock before Helen went out but I couldn’t be wrong and just my dirty mind lol
I think he was saying it as if he was videoing the clock and not her when she was posing for him tom compliment her, which he never really does. Just waves camera about saying ‘wow wow wow’ like what does that mean? 😂 Also Helen saying love you when she was leaving and Chet was like ‘yeah bye’

Helens voice goes the duck through me and I’m from Manchester but jheeze shhhh woman…Chet going on bout how he loves it when she’s goes out, yeh I bet he does, he gets some peace from all the moaning and bitching she does, Helen does my head in but Chet actually does make me laugh, the elvis finger thing is too funny!

Reactions: 13
Helens voice goes the duck through me and I’m from Manchester but jheeze shhhh woman…Chet going on bout how he loves it when she’s goes out, yeh I bet he does, he gets some peace from all the moaning and bitching she does, Helen does my head in but Chet actually does make me laugh, the elvis finger thing is too funny!
I agree with this totally . She just makes me
Cringe with how she’s constantly moaning . She’s got nothing to moan about . All her bills and luxuries are paid. Beautiful children. Out whenever she wants . Still unhappy .

Reactions: 10
I agree with this totally . She just makes me
Cringe with how she’s constantly moaning . She’s got nothing to moan about . All her bills and luxuries are paid. Beautiful children. Out whenever she wants . Still unhappy .
Between having a go at him for him saying she goes out more than him, then this morning for him being on the carpet, I’m starting to feel sorry for him😂 she is very passive agressive and it’s mad how she comes across the complete opposite on her stories.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.