Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who mentioned wishing she'd dress ocean like a girl and now she says she's trying to dress her more girly with that mataland horl

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ellun ‘we are baking today aren’t we orrrrshun’
Next videos all sped up and no sound so you can’t hear her ‘no orshun, don’t touch that orshun, not like that orshun’
Orshun🤣🤣 Everytime I see it typed like this on here I can't stop laughing, while also having Helen voice in my head 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Ellun definitely after a nomination for Mum of the year, sorry but do you actually bake when making rice crispy cakes I think not

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ellun does some baking with Orrrshun, films it so we all know she’s mum of the year - then swiftly leaves her downstairs on the iPad whilst she films a Matalan(d) haul, after saying they’re cutting down on screen time 🤣👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why she getting so annoyed at chet saying she out all the time, she was out in December with his sister Coral, but why make a big deal out of chets comment she got such a whiny voice I could just punch her straight in the mouth

• Haha
Helen putting on planner when she is gonna bake with Ocean as if she has to fit it in around her busy schedule 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny how Chet makes a TikTok account now Casey starts doing TikToks with Marnie yesterday and haven’t been doing them since 2020. They have definitely been spying on Chet 😂

Reactions: 9
Funny how Chet makes a TikTok account now Casey starts doing TikToks with Marnie yesterday and haven’t been doing them since 2020. They have definitely been spying on Chet 😂
I watched both TIk toks and got to say Rox talking has come on loads. Ocean seemed to be the talker out of the two of them but she has slowed right down with it now . And btw I know kids come on at different stages and I know all kids are different before anyone gets on my case . And yes I mentioned someone rather than Chet or Helen before I get jumped on

Reactions: 3
Anyone else see Marnie boasting about her Tiktok views? A one over on Chet and co?

I watched both TIk toks and got to say Rox talking has come on loads. Ocean seemed to be the talker out of the two of them but she has slowed right down with it now . And btw I know kids come on at different stages and I know all kids are different before anyone gets on my case . And yes I mentioned someone rather than Chet or Helen before I get jumped on
That’s so true! I was shocked when I heard Rox say “it’s a pickle” was clear as day as he barely talks or when he does it’s difficult to understand with the dummy in. Ocean seem to be so bright and out going when she was around year old, but like you said she slowed down abit now (I think since the move) but nothing wrong with that she is still young and is probably at the stage what a typical 2yo would know. Where as Elvis I keep forgetting his a year old as Ocean was so active and talkative at his age.

Wow ellun getting annoyed at never being out, obviously doesn’t remember the free night she bummed in the cross keys less than a month ago in exchange for a giveaway. Don’t worry though, she only goes out every 6 weeks… I mean I’ve been out 4 or 5 times in the 5 years of being a parent but ellun selflessly going out every 6 weeks raging at chet
B7599D5E-FACB-4631-B775-0E058B3B28E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our Ellun is the biggest misery guts ever. Does she ever stop moaning and bitching at Chet? He can't open his mouth and she's off in a strop like Kevin from Kevin and Perry, stomping her foot.

I wonder why there wasn't any stories of her egg head and horses tail on it from last night?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s nothing wrong with going out and enjoying urself tho, so I don’t get why she got the hump? I think maybe cos she thinks it ruins the perfect mother image which is a shame because mums are normal people who can go out and deserve to do so.

You know what most of the time I think they do it just for Instagram but surely Helen doesn’t wanna come across that grumpy 😂 but Chet is annoying and unfortunately I have an partner too who likes to annoy me constantly and I swear I must be like Helen ffs 😩😩😩😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember when she said ages ago that the Egyptians were just a myth and she doesn’t believe they ever existed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.