Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reaction to Chet ‘winding’ her up is all a show, she knows he is recording her and he knows the fake response he is gonna get from her.
Agreed . Everything they put in is set up for insta. Even with the kids.

Reactions: 8
How have I not seen this corker before?! I hope he goes on to become everything/one he rips the piss out of 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't know how successful Helen's insta is for earning money off adds etc (or is it just how much she wants it to be successful) but she seemed to be getting frustrated with Chet because 'she had to post her haul'. It was the most boring haul ever and no one cares what you got for your kitchen! I also love a good spend (Understood her hoover choice have the Dyson V15) but to go on about replacing a new white SMEG kettle and toaster because 'it doesn't go' is tone deaf. It's not like it's an offensive colours its WHITE!!!
Exactly. This is the greed people are on about which apparently makes them bitter 🙃 so many people don’t have the funds to just go and change things like that even when they’re breaking let alone because the don’t think the colour matches 🤣

How have I not seen this corker before?! I hope he goes on to become everything/one he rips the piss out of 😂😂
View attachment 983306
Is this the same Chet who couldn’t wear a mask before? Weird 🤣

dont come at me for the mask comment I don’t care if people wear them or not but when he said he couldn’t he makes himself look a head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the same Chet who couldn’t wear a mask before? Weird 🤣

dont come at me for the mask comment I don’t care if people wear them or not but when he said he couldn’t he makes himself look a head 🤣
Exactly and why people like myself who genuinely can’t wear masks aren’t believed and end up getting verbally abused when out it really boils my p***
Apologies if I’ve replied incorrectly this is only my second post ❤

Reactions: 6
Basically they're both dickheads 😂
Elun is an absolute brag, it's fact. Have to get a new black SMEG. Why can't she just say new kettle n Toaster? Oh no she's got to include that it needs to be SMEG for miss high and mighty.
And check, with a mask, doing a tiktok that he slates so much. Not only that.. But doing a tiktok terribly.
We love to see it. This is kind of tit I come for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yesterday when Chet was filming her on his stories he was moaning about ELLUN spending and that he has to pay the bill at the end of the month! ELLUN obviously splashing on chets credit card ;)

First thing I thought of seeing this was the scene from KUWTK when Kim loses her earring and Kourtney says “Kim there’s people dying” 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Helen is just the most boring person ever. I can’t even watch her stories to moan about her anymore she just sends me off to sleep.

Reactions: 13
No joke I’d rather jump head first in the canal than be a stay at home mum. I don’t like my kids enough for that tit. Part time here and it keeps me sane

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can she promote the hair things when we know she don’t use it and has the dyson air kit

Reactions: 13
No joke I’d rather jump head first in the canal than be a stay at home mum. I don’t like my kids enough for that tit. Part time here and it keeps me sane
This just made me spit my tea out 😂😂 stay at home mum to 3 under 5 here and most days I would agree with you 😳😉

Reactions: 14
How can she promote the hair things when we know she don’t use it and has the dyson air kit
I think she’s using the air wrap in the cuts to actually make it look good 🙈

This just made me spit my tea out 😂😂 stay at home mum to 3 under 5 here and most days I would agree with you 😳😉
Honestly I couldn’t do it. Went straight from maternity leave into lockdown after having my second and my mental health took a massive nosedive. Can’t handle to lack of routine for myself and I was just snappy and not my best self. Don’t know how stay at home mums do it.

Reactions: 5
I practically live on the canal and feel exactly the same every single day. I miss working and look forward to the kids starting like proper year 4 school so I can get a bit of a life back. Until then I just wouldn’t be able to work around them I don’t think. I commend mums that have to go back to work!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
never ever thought I would say this but no the wonder Marnie
Not sure if anyone has posted this but has anyone seen chets bio on tiktok? 😭 is he taken the piss out of Helen or tattle 🤣🤣
Nah he’s taking the piss out of us. Obvious they read here

never ever thought I would say this but no the wonder Marnie

Nah he’s taking the piss out of us. Obvious they read here
Have no idea what that Marnie quote is about 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ellun ‘we are baking today aren’t we orrrrshun’
Next videos all sped up and no sound so you can’t hear her ‘no orshun, don’t touch that orshun, not like that orshun’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.