Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bu

Since he’s had the kids I’m sure she’s been out a lot more than him though? From what Iv seen anyway it’s not like since the kids come he’s out all the time or even much at all.
Only recently has she been out more, and usually just for a meal and drinks etc, half the time chets there as well. Before lock down Chet was out often, Helens lucky their kids have been born during lockdown otherwise he’d be at raves every weekend. Let’s not forget the week kings trips to Vegas etc where he just left Helen pregnant and LA leaving a his newborn behind. Chet gets plenty of down time, equally let’s not forget he doesn’t do anything apart from pose in the mirror when at faded

Reactions: 4
She sounded so spoilt when she said you better give me 3000k, let be honest he only gonna get on the sesh if England win if they lose most people just go home deflated. Also she keeps going on about a house to buy surely all the financial stuff for that would be in order mortgage etc, and she doesn’t mind teasing him when she been shopping spending his money ok it not 3k but £500 the amount she spent on cribs etc she not moaning then when his paying for all that

Reactions: 2
She sounded so spoilt when she said you better give me 3000k, let be honest he only gonna get on the sesh if England win if they lose most people just go home deflated. Also she keeps going on about a house to buy surely all the financial stuff for that would be in order mortgage etc, and she doesn’t mind teasing him when she been shopping spending his money ok it not 3k but £500 the amount she spent on cribs etc she not moaning then when his paying for all that
Cribs for chets kids as well 😂 he’s not funding some random kids, they’re his own

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It really bugs me when she keeps saying ‘Your kids’ like are they not yours then either? Like someone said it’s alright when she wants to buy stupid stuff like a double buggy that she’s used once

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Honestly my head can’t handle this thread anymore😭 imagine comparing spending 3.5k on a football ticket to buying THEIR children buggy’s and bed 😩😩😩😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.