Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it great Faded donated £10,000 but why is Helen going on about it the CEO of pretty little thing donated £20,000 it great what faded have done but I feel like she is trying to show off look at us we donated £10,000

Also tagging others in and praising them I know it nice but some people don’t want the credit and to make a big thing or maybe I’m just being a witch
Nah I agree with you- lovely what he did and I get why he posted it but don’t think it was necessary for Helen to post tbh. She’d posted about the fundraiser already the latest ones literally just a braggy “we donated this much” post. Umar hadn’t even posted about it himself. What about the people who don’t earn a fortune but donated a fiver cos it’s all they had 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it great Faded donated £10,000 but why is Helen going on about it the CEO of pretty little thing donated £20,000 it great what faded have done but I feel like she is trying to show off look at us we donated £10,000

Also tagging others in and praising them I know it nice but some people don’t want the credit and to make a big thing or maybe I’m just being a witch
People need to stop showing off.
Its about saving a beautiful little girl.
We don't know anyones circumstances behind closed doors. Any donation no matter how much it is its still something. Or even sharing your still contributing by getting the word out there...

• Heart
Reactions: 10

If they didn’t want credit they would have done it anonymously.
She’s probably proud of him, I know I would be if it was my partner and he’d given so much to such a good cause. They’ve all done fantastic raising so much money for that family regardless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.